HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

After Xiaomi 14 was updated to 1.0.35.0, the depth function of the lockscreen failed, and it looped infinitely in the detecting layer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-05-19-40-32-938_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-05-19-40-32-938_com.miui.aod.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: joseph-veux*user
Hello, quick question, do you guys know if xioami is goingto release HyperoOS for 11Tpro?, i heard they will but we are at april already and no news about it.

Just boot in fastboot (power button + vol -) and when in fastboot unzip the rom and choose instal with wipe data, let the thing make his job and after install magisk and patch the boot.img of the HyperOS EU rom, then again fastboot and « fastboot flash boot bootpatched.img » and voila
hello is it possibile to make root on hyperos stable? I've upgraded from the stable xiaomi,eu, no problem with update (fastboot update without wipe) itself but when I tried to root with magisk patched boot image the system booted with no icons on homescreen, no quick settings ... nothing was possible to do, restored with fastboot original xiaomi.eu boot.img and it's ok.
I was rooted on A13 stable xiaomi,eu and was using some modules... maybe this can be the problem?

edit - update solved

root ok this way for me

fastboot boot magisk_patched.img
launch magisk app and tap on Install.
Direct Install
Reboot

Last edited:
Is it possible to update rom without wiping data if my device is rooted with magisk and associated with custom recovery? Tapas here.

Sent from my 23021RAAEG using Tapatalk

I'm using Redmi Note 12 Turbo China ROM.,does flashing this ROM will fix the delayed notifications and also will I get nearby share thanks in advance.
Just try it. for me my phone is faster, previous bugs from stock rom was fixed. it improves a lot every since I switch to Eu my life is now complete.
You can go back to your stock rom just in case you don't like it

Reactions: Benedict Salamat
Unfortunately runs very slowly on the Redmi Note 12 5g and has many crashes.
Installed via fastboot clean Flash.
Any tips?

I'm using Redmi Note 12 Turbo China ROM.,does flashing this ROM will fix the delayed notifications and also will I get nearby share thanks in advance.
For me, it fixed the delayed notifications from FB Messenger so I would say yes it fixed it

Now just to wait for a newer update from team.

Love the rom as well!

Sent from my 23049PCD8G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Benedict Salamat
Hello group, I don't know if it's a problem with the ROM or my phone or my WiFi, but I feel an unstable network and coverage on my Xiaomi 14, on other devices I don't have this problem, could you help me?

Hi all, I unlocked the bootloader on my Xiaomi 14 Ultra (aurora) just today, I would like to install 1.0.8 but before I woulde kindly ask you If I have to follow some particular guide for the Google integrity fix topic, in order to install TWRP, root and use bank apps without problems and my cards for payments via NFC. In recent months I have read a lot in the various threads between MIUI 14 and HyperOS but I am also very confused and I would like to know what the current situation is.

Thank you

Hi all, I unlocked the bootloader on my Xiaomi 14 Ultra (aurora) just today, I would like to install 1.0.8 but before I woulde kindly ask you If I have to follow some particular guide for the Google integrity fix topic, in order to install TWRP, root and use bank apps without problems and my cards for payments via NFC. In recent months I have read a lot in the various threads between MIUI 14 and HyperOS but I am also very confused and I would like to know what the current situation is.

Thank you
. It works for me. I just root my phone and can Use banking apps thanks to their guide

The guide in page 1? Ok, but what about TWRP and rooting? I cannot find any guide, I'm looking for similar devices like 14 or 14 pro but maybe files can be different. Could you help to find the correct guide and files for the configuration?

About Xiaomi EU module, do I need to install this also?

Very strange issue, I can't seem to enable suspend execution for cached apps. It's stuck on disabled.

If I select enabled, And then follow the prompts to reboot my device, then go to check if it is enabled It still says disabled. Same if I select device default.

Any reason for this as I was able to do this on MIUI 14 (Fuxi).

I have this problem too on nuwa. Anyone knows if it can be enabled?

The guide in page 1? Ok, but what about TWRP and rooting? I cannot find any guide, I'm looking for similar devices like 14 or 14 pro but maybe files can be different. Could you help to find the correct guide and files for the configuration?

About Xiaomi EU module, do I need to install this also?
The current situation is that you do not need root for GPay and banking apps to work.
Just install the xiaomi.eu ROM and the current app "XiaomiEUModule".

The current situation is that you do not need root for GPay and banking apps to work.
Just install the xiaomi.eu ROM and the current app "XiaomiEUModule".
Yes I know I don't need rooting for these, but I need for other things...Anyway, I found a guide for Xiaomi 14 so I will follow that, for the moment I will not install TWRP because I cannot find It for ULTRA.

Hi guys, Messaging apps like Viber, Signal or Telegram keep killed regardless the app settings on CUPID_OS1.0.5.0.ULCCNXM. Furthermore "Pause app activity if unused" doesn't save the state. It's always ON when I open the App info. Thank you.