HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, Messaging apps like Viber, Signal or Telegram keep killed regardless the app settings on CUPID_OS1.0.5.0.ULCCNXM. Furthermore "Pause app activity if unused" doesn't save the state. It's always ON when I open the App info. Thank you.
Push the text, not the radio button and it will persist, small bug

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk

Hello, the interconnectivity between my Xiaomi Pad 5 and Xiaomi 14 isnt working. "The system of ... has been tampered with. Cant connect die to Security Risks". Is there a fix or is it simply Not working

I confirm, after flash the rom flashed twrp and had problem with wifi. Now only flashed the rom and everything is ok. Thanks
That's because you did not install the twrp properly.
Next time when flashing a rom using twrp.do this.
1. After flashing a new rom don't reboot yet go back
2. Go to advance> install ramdisk>> then go get the twrp.img..
Done. You can reboot now

Does someone uses mondrian and androd auto. Is it possible to connect wirelessly or it's need to be connected via cable for AA to work?

Hello people, I've been absent for too long. :emoji_wave:
I've recently found a mi 10 port for hyperOS and I'm thinking of making the jump from android 11/miui 12.6 to android 14/hyperOS (I'm currently running a beta rom from November 2021).
I know since it's not officially supported for my device, I can't exactly report any bugs and that's not the reason why I'm here.
I read that the hyperOS camera for mi 10 doesn't have the old built-in document scanner, like in android 11. Do you know if it would be possible to sideload the old miui camera to my device to bring back that function? It was one of the best functions, I really liked it. :emoji_sweat_smile:
So my question is: Can I successfully sideload the old miui camera to the new system to bring back old functions?

Hello people, I've been absent for too long. :emoji_wave:
I've recently found a mi 10 port for hyperOS and I'm thinking of making the jump from android 11/miui 12.6 to android 14/hyperOS (I'm currently running a beta rom from November 2021).
I know since it's not officially supported for my device, I can't exactly report any bugs and that's not the reason why I'm here.
I read that the hyperOS camera for mi 10 doesn't have the old built-in document scanner, like in android 11. Do you know if it would be possible to sideload the old miui camera to my device to bring back that function? It was one of the best functions, I really liked it. :emoji_sweat_smile:
So my question is: Can I successfully sideload the old miui camera to the new system to bring back old functions?
That feature is present on hyperOS

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Before reporting this as a bug, can anyone confirm the kraken apps are working on hyperos? I'm in contact with their support but there is no solution in sight, I can login but no content is loaded am I the only one?

Furthermore, the payback app (German) complains about root, it might be related to not having
ro.debuggable=0
and
ro.secure=1
Set in build.prop , @Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy , If we don't need those set to on, can we disable debugging in the next iteration of the ROM?

First time I didn't root the device and now I'm facing issues

Regards

Before reporting this as a bug, can anyone confirm the kraken apps are working on hyperos? I'm in contact with their support but there is no solution in sight, I can login but no content is loaded am I the only one?

Furthermore, the payback app (German) complains about root, it might be related to not having
ro.debuggable=0
and
ro.secure=1
Set in build.prop , @Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy , If we don't need those set to on, can we disable debugging in the next iteration of the ROM?

First time I didn't root the device and now I'm facing issues

Regards

Both props are set exactly like that.

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Hey Developers,
First of all, kudos to you all for all the great updates you launched, and I must say it's far better than the original ROM.
Couple of questions related to HyperOS stable ROM for Xiaomi 13 Ultra (ISHTAR):

1. Everything is working great, but I can see there is a huge static disturbance coming from the speaker grill. It doesn't come all the time, but whenever I am talking to people over the phone over the speaker or if I am watching any YouTube or other OTT platforms. It even comes when the device is ringing.

2. I recently downloaded the Uber Driver App on this phone, but the app does not support it, stating that it is rooted. Is there any way to deal with this?

3. The Zoom App keeps crashing and takes ages to load, but before the update, it was working fine. I even uninstalled and installed the application again but in vain.

Is there any work around these issues? Any support will be highly appreciated.

Hello everyone. I've updated to hyperOS on my 12x when the ROM was released, and noticed a drop in battery life, in the past few months. Now I don't know if the ROM is unoptimized compared to MIUI but is dropping faster. And I noticed that every app that I have installed on the phone will auto start regardless when I reboot the phone, or after a while, regardless of whatever it is set to do. If I close them all, after a while a few come back on. So this is probably why the battery doesn't last as long.
Is this normal behavior, or is anyone experiencing this?
Thanks

I don't know if this is the right place but my TWRP says I have 0MB internal storage on the f2fs partition, so I can't update via OTA.
Earlier I flashed the previous release of Hyper OS via OTA without any problems, so don't know how or when things went wrong.
I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_OS1.0.4.0.ULECNXM_os1-14 via ADB which goes well. The only thing is, when I reboot to recovery the 0MB still persists.
Any one know how to fix this, or do I have to flash via ADB from now on?
(version of TWRP is 3.7.0_12-Xiaomi12SPro_v7.5_A13).
Again, my apologies if this is the wrong thread.

I don't know if this is the right place but my TWRP says I have 0MB internal storage on the f2fs partition, so I can't update via OTA.
Earlier I flashed the previous release of Hyper OS via OTA without any problems, so don't know how or when things went wrong.
I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_UNICORN_OS1.0.4.0.ULECNXM_os1-14 via ADB which goes well. The only thing is, when I reboot to recovery the 0MB still persists.
Any one know how to fix this, or do I have to flash via ADB from now on?
(version of TWRP is 3.7.0_12-Xiaomi12SPro_v7.5_A13).
Again, my apologies if this is the wrong thread.
Android 14 is installed on your device, but your TWRP version is Android 13. That's why it cannot decrypt. Update twrp

Hello Everyone.
I have a question regarding to xiaomi cloud which i noticed just today and wondered if this is known bug. sorry if this has been answered earlier.
I have xiaomi 14 from china and currently using Hyper OS stable ROM. i tried to backup the items to xiaomi cloud but everytime i try to do so it says server not available and this feature is available only in mainland china. am i missing anything here.? or is it something which is a know issue .?
Thanks in advance