HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Follow that method:
Thank you brother, but can you give me a little help how to do it, because you'll probably think I'm stupid, but I really tried

Hi..I received an update notification on my ultra 14 yesterday regarding Xiaomi.eu_AURORA_OS1.0.11.0.UNACNXM_14 and tried to install it using the "updater" but after rebooting it still shows the previous version of the OS which is xiaomi.eu 1.0.9.0UNACNXM. I also tried to install it using the mi flash (fastboot) but keep getting the error "cannot find file flash_all_lock.bat". Can someone advice me on how to install this please?

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    136.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin

sapedi

This is not the correct bootloader unlock thread. The Stable ROM from xiaomi.eu is addressed here.

reeben

You already got the answer in another thread! Please do not spam.

Hi..I received an update notification on my ultra 14 yesterday regarding Xiaomi.eu_AURORA_OS1.0.11.0.UNACNXM_14 and tried to install it using the "updater" but after rebooting it still shows the previous version of the OS which is xiaomi.eu 1.0.9.0UNACNXM. I also tried to install it using the mi flash (fastboot) but keep getting the error "cannot find file flash_all_lock.bat". Can someone advice me on how to install this please?
See Post #1 in this thread. Updater only works with TWRP. I am not aware, that there is a TWRP for 14 Ultra available.

MI Flash tool is for Original Fastboot Files.

I updated yesterday without any problem following this guide.

Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

Reactions: Konfetti030
I wonder what if we run out of fingerprint? I Think the reason why our fingerprint get banned so quick is because huge amount of people is using it. Like google can easily see thousand of people are using same fingerprint which is not applicable.

I have a fingerprint which i use on my other non xiaomi device (PIF module) still alive after years. Wonder how devs will solve it.

Hello together,

I am trying to update my xiaomi 14 Pro to 1.0.41 via fastboot but the fastboot cmd program doesnt recognizes the device. (PC recognizes it as there is a connection sound when I plug it in)

Device is in fastboot...
Hearing the sound, does not mean it is recognized correct. Have a look in Device Manager if phone is recognized correctly without !-Symbol...

Hi,

is it possible to find out what was changed in the new ROM version? In my case I'm interested in Aurora versions.

Thanx.

My 14 ultra was draining battery like crazy since installing the EU rom, but now with OS1.0.11.0 it is even worse. The phone barely lasts 3 to 4 hours of just browsing on battery saving mode. What is going wrong here?

My 14 ultra was draining battery like crazy since installing the EU rom, but now with OS1.0.11.0 it is even worse. The phone barely lasts 3 to 4 hours of just browsing on battery saving mode. What is going wrong here?
I'm also experiencing battery draining. It wasn't apparent immediately when I installed HyperOS, but 14 was magic in comparison.

We'll see what future updates bring.

RCS messaging via Google messages not available anymore?

It was there on the previous rom for 14 ultra, on the latest 1.01.11, its not working anymore.

ignore, it started working after a few reboots.

Last edited:
Reactions: OberZine
Hello, I have a xiaomi 13 phone and I am using the latest version of hyperos eu. The e-SIM option is active, but when I scan the QR code, I get the error "Root Security Domain. Subject code: 2200. Reason code: 14". Does anyone know the solution?

Maybe it's a similar problem to the Xiaomi 14 Global version.
If you have the Global version of Redmi Turbo 3 try this:
Reinstall original xiaomi.eu ROM. In ROM just replace this global modemfirmware.img . Do not touch the modem.img file. (modem.img must remain original from xiaomi.eu)
On Sunday I can give you guys more information in that, as I got the F6. It will be ready for unlock then.

Reactions: gogocar62
Hi, can anyone check if memory extension is working properly? Please change value to something else other than the value you are using. And use an app called DiskInfo and check for swap partition size. I want to make sure im not the only one having issue, thank you!

Whatever you do if you have your bootloader unlocked, DO NOT LOCK YOUR BOOTLOADER or use FLASH_ALL_LOCK.BAT. Only use LOCK on your own phones original region ROM or you will brick your phone and require a dodgy paid EDL flash.
If it is the EU version just use - update_rom for update and first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe(first use), there should not be a LOCK.BAT version script in the folder, you may have the wrong ROM downloaded.

Hello

After updating to hyperOS 1.0.2.0 on a Mi 11 lite 5G NE device, the gallery stopped syncing with mi cloud and redirects me to Google photos.

Is it a rom problem or will it be permanent.

In the previous hyperOS rom the synchronization with mi cloud worked normally.

P.S Thank you for the good work
Sorry for my poor English

Hello

After updating to hyperOS 1.0.2.0 on a Mi 11 lite 5G NE device, the gallery stopped syncing with mi cloud and redirects me to Google photos.

Is it a rom problem or will it be permanent.

In the previous hyperOS rom the synchronization with mi cloud worked normally.

P.S Thank you for the good work
Sorry for my poor English
This is Xiaomi's decision not Xiaomi.eu sides. For details: https://i.mi.com/announcement/stop_service

Xiaomi.eu changed the OTA server and the old version of the Update app does not communicate with the new server.
You have to update the ROM manually. Then the "Update" app will work properly.
xiaomi.eu_VERMEER_OS1.0.16.0.UNKCNXM_14.zip
Oh wow thank you, I didn't even know there was a new rom due to this, I was only affected by the old gpay module so that's why I downloaded it but now I downloaded and installed the new rom and oh my god!!! Gallery app is finally working!

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Speaking about the update, I've been having an annoying issue since the first version of hyperos .eu on this device, I thought it would get fixed along with new updates but perhaps there may be something I don't know? I'm talking about the alarms and the fact that they're not showing on my lock screen, I always have to unlock my phone to get to stop the alarm and that's fine but it can get annoying sometimes, especially when somebody who isn't me has to stop the alarm. Is there anything I can do?

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

@CIS02 Did you try to stop the alarm with the power button? You can enable this in alarm settings and for me with houji it's working well.

I just installed the latest stable HyperOS .eu 1.0.5.0 for Redmi 12 5G (river/sky) and i cannot add a google account, it says that the device is not certified to use google services. I already tried clearing data, updating the injector, installing PlayIntegrityFix, but nothing seems to work. What do i even do in this situation? Is there a fix?