HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi Xiaomi.eu developers, can I ask that do I need to format the data when I upgrade from latest MIUI 14 weekly version to HyperOS stable 1.0?

My device is Redmi K40S with rom codename Munch

Hi Xiaomi.eu developers, can I ask that do I need to format the data when I upgrade from latest MIUI 14 weekly version to HyperOS stable 1.0?

My device is Redmi K40S with rom codename Munch
If it doesn't say to do so in the OP, then it's not required...

i believe that the refresh rate on 14u is bugged.

in Chrome, in this very forum, it needs 3 seconds to drop from 120 to 60 and it won't go less than that.

home screen, settings menu, Instagram, even Google maps, it's stuck at 120hz and it won't drop.
chrome is actually the only app where I saw the change, everywhere else is 120hz permanently.

on earlier firmware version, not sure if it was EU or official global, range was from 1 to 120hz and it was changing drastically fast.

I tried rebooting the phone a couple of times but it didn't help.

They are in the Settings app on aurora.
I uploaded the XMLs from aurora for you: https://github.com/ingbrzy/Xiaomi.eu-HyperOS-1.0-XML-Compare/tree/master/aurora
Code:
    <string name="photography_handle_button_function_settings">Set up grip button</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_protected">Grip charging protection</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_protected_summary">When camera grip is connected, device will stop charging and keep battery at %1$s</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_state">Charge from camera grips</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_state_summary">"Charge this device from camera grips whenever they're connected"</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_launch_and_take_photo">Take photo</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_launch_camera">Open camera</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_long_press_camera_key_enter_camera">Press and hold the shutter button to perform an action</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_quick_launch_camera_title">Quick launch</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_title">Camera grip</string>
Thank you a million ♥️

My adblocker on home assistant is not working on my phone. In my router i pointed the dns to my local server (with adguard home) but checking ipleak.net it show an dns server in Singapore.

Private vpn is off in the settings. See attachment.
Even more strange is that this is only when connected to wifi, on 5g (with vpn tunnel to the router, wireguard) ipleak show the correct settings and is blocking ads.

What do i have to change so wifi does as well?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-08-09-56-21-859_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-08-09-56-21-859_com.android.chrome.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 68
Thinking to update Xiaomi 12pro (Zeus) from 14.0.18 to HyperOS 1.0.3 though updater app.
After I want to update twrp,where can I find the file and also how i must do that?

They are in the Settings app on aurora.
I uploaded the XMLs from aurora for you: https://github.com/ingbrzy/Xiaomi.eu-HyperOS-1.0-XML-Compare/tree/master/aurora
Code:
    <string name="photography_handle_button_function_settings">Set up grip button</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_protected">Grip charging protection</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_protected_summary">When camera grip is connected, device will stop charging and keep battery at %1$s</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_state">Charge from camera grips</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_charge_state_summary">"Charge this device from camera grips whenever they're connected"</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_launch_and_take_photo">Take photo</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_launch_camera">Open camera</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_long_press_camera_key_enter_camera">Press and hold the shutter button to perform an action</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_quick_launch_camera_title">Quick launch</string>
    <string name="photography_handle_title">Camera grip</string>
I can't do anything, when I exited (deivids84) I lost the permissions to translate, could you help me with that?

Attachments

• IMG_20240608_094201.jpg
    IMG_20240608_094201.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Hi, i don't know if this is a bug or a missing feature in hyper os: in miui 14 (Poco F3), if I allowed multiple audio sources, I could swipe between different audio players (e.g. Spotify and audible) in the notifications/control center. Now in hyper os only one player is shown at all times, also sometimes showing mixed information from both active audio players. Thanks

Hi ingbrzy, Why am I out of the Spanish translation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-08-14-33-16-812_com.mi.globalbrowser-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-08-14-33-16-812_com.mi.globalbrowser-edit.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 72
To everyonehaving that weird problem with the stable rom for xiaomi 14 pro (shennong) being 300mb or 449mb or whatever, It seems they fixed it. I downloaded just now and it's installing the correct 5.9gb file.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good evening, question for Igor Eisberg and ingbrzy, why don't you use the global language spanish like all of these please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-08-23-18-02-068_com.mi.globalbrowser-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-08-23-18-02-068_com.mi.globalbrowser-edit.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 59
Please tell me when will there be a new rom version for turbo 3? I need to stabilize the camera and notifications as they are now. Even though I really like your rom, I still have to use the global rom with the ugly and heavy interface. thank you.
@ingbrzy

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Hi everybody. Is there a way to know if this community stopped Xiaomi 12X updates support? I see the last stable update released in february! It's useful to know it cause otherwise I would stop to wait in vain with turning back to the official HyperOS where security patches are realesed at least. Thanks