HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

One more question, some themes made for hyper os are not working correct on this rom for garnet

I updated to HyperOS 1.0.3 my Xiaomi 12pro(Zeus), but still I have problem with the "weather" app. I had the same issues with prev. Rom Miu 14.0.18. is that a common issue?can I fix it somehow?

Edit: no need,clear cache data etc and started again and functions smoothly

Last edited:
Hi Markusxaw, I have the same bug with frontal camera with EU 1.0.38 ver. Did you replace the modemfirmware.img file from modem fix (75.5 Mg) by Kacper Skrzypek ? or network fix (76.3 Mg) from

gogocar62?​

Thanks and regards

sorry for the late reply. I used this

Please help me to understand the new change of Miui14/HyperOS and the unlock bootloader of redmi note 13 pro 5G.

Q1 : If I buy Redmi Note 13 pro 5G with Chinese Device + Miui14 CN ROM, Can I unlock it by MiUnlock program as usual? or I need to use mi community app?

If yes, after unlock it, can I flash MIUI 14 EU rom?

if yes again, can I continue to flash HyperOS EU rom?

Q2 : If Redmi note 13 pro 5G CN device + already pre-installed HyperOS CN Rom, can I roll it back to install MIUI14 CN rom?

If yes, can I unlock it by MiUnlock program and do like in Q1 until HyperOS EU?

Q3 : If I buy Redmi note 13 pro 5G global version but Chinese device(buy from China), can I unlock it by mi community app?

Q4 : Is it true that Xiaomi now allow unlock bootloader only Non China device (global version for worldwide) ?

I searched and searched but didn't find anything, I might have missed it when I read through all the pages. My question is the following, when I come from the latest HyperOs global and go to the latest HyperOs Xiaomi.eu stable, should I run the format script or does it work with the update script. I want to make sure I'm using the correct method. It was so long ago that I have forgotten which method is relevant in this case. It applies to the Xiaomi 14 Ultra, Aurora.

My adblocker on home assistant is not working on my phone. In my router i pointed the dns to my local server (with adguard home) but checking ipleak.net it show an dns server in Singapore.

Private vpn is off in the settings. See attachment.
Even more strange is that this is only when connected to wifi, on 5g (with vpn tunnel to the router, wireguard) ipleak show the correct settings and is blocking ads.

What do i have to change so wifi does as well?

Found it! Changing wifi settings from DHCP to static and point to the correct dns server solved it. Strange thing is nowhere is a setting to change this for dhcp.

Hello
I am using Eu ROM on my Mi 10 Pro (Cmi) device. xiaomi.eu_multi_CMI_OS1.0.3.0.TJACNXM_os1-13
System does not update applications in Google Play Store. It's annoying to see this problem every time. Does the EU team consider finding a solution to this problem?
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240610_063157_328.jpg
    IMG_20240610_063157_328.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
@brk_41 I don't think they can make it disappear from the Play Store

Hello,
I updated my POCO F3 with Hyper OS xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0 but after the update I can't receive SMS anymore, I can send them but I can't receive them. Regardless of who sends them to me I do not receive any SMS.
Do you know a solution?

If I go into the app settings all the descriptions of the various features are cut in half and you can't read the whole description.
Is there a solution other than reducing the font size?

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 62
Hello,
I updated my POCO F3 with Hyper OS xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0 but after the update I can't receive SMS anymore, I can send them but I can't receive them. Regardless of who sends them to me I do not receive any SMS.
Do you know a solution?

If I go into the app settings all the descriptions of the various features are cut in half and you can't read the whole description.
I think for the SMS one, disable VOLTE. I never use it, so I don't know if you can put it back on afterwards.

Reactions: pegasocv
I have to say that the latest version of xiaomi.eu for xiaomi 14 is great, there are some installation problems such as the twrp issue, but they are solvable.

What I have found now is a theme with the themes application, it does not allow downloads, has anyone had the same problem?
gives error 30008

I would like to use the 1.0.2 launcher, how can I downgrade it? maybe systemless-ly replace it? It's a Redmi Note 13 (sapphire) btw, the thing is I miss the animations 1.0.2 had

Last edited:
I have a weird but minor issue, mi fitness can't download any band displays anymore, the only way to make it work is using VPN set to Hongkong, is something blocked intentionally?

Regards

Sent from my Xiaomi 14 Ultra using Tapatalk

Hello,
Do you know a solution?

if you're on google messages, reinstall the app to reallow the permissions. Or just go into the permissions and allow SMS reading. I had this issue as well.

Flashed xiaomi.eu on my peridot Poco F6. Everything looks good so far. can at least tell that overnight battery consumption is way better on xiaomi.eu (100% to 99% after 8hrs) compared to stock (100% to 95%).

Reactions: pablonik79
Hello xiaomi friends,
can you tell me how the latest ROM for Mi 11 Ultra behaves?

-Battery drain problem solved?
-Banking apps running without problems?
-Gpay works?

Big thanks in advance!

The update via fastboot has been stuck on "sending 'super'" for a while now and I'm not sure on what to do. I'm trying to update from MIUI14 to HyperOS on my Poco X4 Pro 5g, I made sure to use the Veuxg version because the phone is the global variant and both MIUI14 and HyperOS are the xiaomi.eu versions
1718105067741.png