HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi,
I have a problem with installing HyperOS Stable to my Xioami 14 Ultra phone.
Im trying install windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format but as you can see in the pic. It says warning skip copying... My device stuck in fastboot screen.
Can you help me?
Guys i need help. I cant use my phone, device stuck in fastboot mode. Is there any TWRP published for Xioami 14 Ultra I cannot find any.

Guys i need help. I cant use my phone, device stuck in fastboot mode. Is there any TWRP published for Xioami 14 Ultra I cannot find any.
As I told you before . Download Stock-Global-Fastboot-Rom (aurora_eea_global_images_OS1.0.6.0.UNAEUXM) and install it with MiFlash . Be carefull not to lock your phone . Than boot and switch usb debugging on . Boot in Fastboot and flash Xiaomi.eu

Last edited:
As I told you before . Download Stock-Global-Fastboot-Rom (aurora_eea_global_images_OS1.0.6.0.UNAEUXM) and install it with MiFlash . Be carefull not to lock your phone . Than boot and switch usb debugging on . Boot in Fastboot and flash Xiaomi.eu
Thank you bro, i did what you said. First flash stock rom and switch USB debugging. Also tried change USB port. In developer settings there was 2 USB debugging setting, I was switch only one. After all, I can flash EU rom my phone. Thanks for help me.

Do Banking Apps work? Is the ROM better than Stock? I'm facing slow charging, heat, and performance issues on Stock HyperOS. Is it completely reliable? I have no time to Clean Flash or fix issues and have important data.

Support is still ongoing. Only merged (tapas/topaz) ROMs.

When I connect the phone to the computer after formatting data, the file cannot be transferred, but when I create the media folder in data, it works. is it true?

I got poco f6 from germany (EU)
i have trouble unlocking the bootloader. It gets stuck at 99% on the mi unlock tool asking me to go to mi community to apply for authorization and try again.
Php bootloader bypass displaying error saying "Binding failed, this device has been forced to verify the account qualification by Xiaomi."
When i go via xiaomi community app, the option for unlocking the bootloader is missing.

I tried searching the forum and no luck.. Please help!

edit: Poco F6, global, HyperOS version 1.0.2.0 UNPEUXM, no updates available.

Last edited:
- Check if you have a region other than China in your Xiaomi account
- Use the version of the Xiaomi community app from the manual
- make sure you have set the region to Global in the application.

Reactions: deljanin
guys i have a Redmi note 12 4g tapas is it ok to flash tapas eu rom via fastboot and update it via updater is settings to 1.0.8.0 i know that the topaz/tapas had been merged but just to avoid any thing