HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Peridot updated to latest 1.0.16. Not sure if i'm biased, but 1.0.14 may had bettery battery life for me. Wifi drain issue still persists. I am just a sample size of one so take my comment with much grain of salt. But everything looks okay so far.
I don't know if .14 was better because first build i tested was .15
But, yes, .15 had better battery backup.

I'd advise against installing that HyperCeiler thing, it's a piece of unstable software that'll (amongst other things) drain your battery much faster, something even it's developers shamelessly JOKE about

Last edited:
I'd advise against installing that HyperCeiler thing, it's a piece of unstable software that'll (amongst other things) drain your battery much faster, something even it's developers shamelessly JOKE about
My battery backup is the same...

Last edited:
I am confused.
Running OS1.0.13.0UMCCNXM Stable.
Update inform there's an update to OS1.0.13.0UMCCNXM Stable.
It's exactly what I am running now!
Should I update?
I mean, is it possible it is a different software with same version?

1000109404.jpg

Google Wallet stopped working out of nowhere. I am on the lastest version of the fix apk but I still cannot use Google Wallet. Google Integrity Test reports error -17 in the tester.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-19-20-46-15-287_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-19-20-46-15-287_com.android.vending.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Google Wallet stopped working out of nowhere. I am on the lastest version of the fix apk but I still cannot use Google Wallet. Google reports error -17 in the API tester.
This is from Google's site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-19-20-58-29-464_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-19-20-58-29-464_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 156

kwisi

leomonde

Clear "all data" of the Update app and restart your device.
If the problem persists, repeat the procedure in 30 minutes.
It didn't work, repeated twice and still offer to update.
Maybe I have a theory.
My phone language is Italian, in the updater it says "Stabile" (translated to Italian).
Version installed is "Stable".
Is it possible system believes they are different software because one is Stable and other is Stabile?

Could you please verify if you have the same API error as me in Google Play Store?
Fir me TD bank Fingerprint Biometric hang on "please wait". Eventually, Biometric login unavailable. I can login with my password ok. Chase Biometric work. American Express Biometric work. Capital One work Biometric. Maybe TD error

Google Wallet stopped working out of nowhere. I am on the lastest version of the fix apk but I still cannot use Google Wallet. Google Integrity Test reports error -17 in the tester.
Its is weird but Im having the exact same issue on my Mi11Ultra. I updated from an old miui14 version to the latest HyperOs stable. Everything is working fine and the latest inject apk is also installed.Any hints ?

Same here for my Mi11 venus from yesterday ( out of nowhere , nothing changed ) , on latest miui14 ( yesterday ) and updated to the latest hyperos 1.0.4 ( today to check in it too ), even tryed with another working fingerprint , but still got this same error on checking for play integrity -17 transient error and no integrity and wallet working , another play integrity app - spic - returns no integrity at all , non evaluated , very strange

logically transient means so-so cached read response , it seems the api is not possible to send/received requests for some reason and failover to cached result which is outdate/obsoled/different that expected and throws the error , but it's very strange that even the basic integrity is failed also , play store not certified too and everything related to integrity failed , given it's the same on 2 os versions , with the inject app and without it with different fingerprints , that follow the issues is something on the affected devices alone - from what I read about the error can be missmatch between read values from the system and another read-only partition ( vendor, product, system_ext , etc ) which also can be checked by droidguard , so overall seems very bad situation if not temporary google glitch, maybe it's time to switch to mondrian as my main device for the time being , same setup there but everything still working correctly

p.s: on my another devices with xiaomi-eu everything is working normally , so strange - 1 with pif and root - all ok , 1 with app - all ok

Last edited:
Okay, so update. I uninstalled updates from Google Play Store and Google Play Services, let them reinstall the updates and rebooted. Now it works. My guess is that Google may have pushed a bad update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-20-12-43-01-904_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-20-12-43-01-904_com.android.vending.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: gogocar62