HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. I have a couple of questions... Redmi k60 pro updated via fastboot to 1.0.12
1. Settings, click Google - white screen. 2. After the firmware was installed, many programs did not work well, I had to reinstall them. 3. And there was one program left that did not start at all (connected with a bank card). 4. The device is certified by Google - this has never happened before

Hello. I have a couple of questions... Redmi k60 pro updated via fastboot to 1.0.12
1. Settings, click Google - white screen. 2. After the firmware was installed, many programs did not work well, I had to reinstall them. 3. And there was one program left that did not start at all (connected with a bank card). 4. The device is certified by Google - this has never happened before
I dirty flashed my k60 pro, didn't encounter 1, 2 and 3. For 4, mine is always certified by Google, just not passing strong integrity due to bootloader unlocked.

Hello all, i have an Xiaomi 13 with MIUI 14, i want now to install HyperOS Stable. Should i download the latest stable here from Fuxi and install it? Does it works with only Update?

Hello friends, I changed the imei to my Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed device with a resistor. Now I want to install a EU ROM with global ROM installed. Will the imei be deleted if I install the ROM?

Attachments

• 63E81AA0-2AB6-40C1-AC6B-28EFB7C142C3.jpeg
    63E81AA0-2AB6-40C1-AC6B-28EFB7C142C3.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Poco f6 global
Tried applying for bootloader unlock on Xiaomi community app. At first it tells me to wait for the quota reset and after the reset when I apply it displays "error, try again in a minute"
Region sett to global inside the app, account older than required.
Any ideas? Thanks