HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hi all, I wonder if there are some people are able using happly and w/o trouble the latest vers. of hyper os on Lisa mi 11 lite 5g ne device?
Ths in advance for those to be commenting..

Can this be avoided?
take out the boot.img or init_boot.img *Depending on your phone* from the update images folder.
Patch it with KernelSU or Magisk (idk what you use)
And replace the stock file with the patched one, you also need to rename it to the original name.

then start the update procedure and it will update and Root will stay.

I'm on the latest HyperOS for my Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (CAS) and it's exhibiting the same problems that I used to have years ago on the official Chinese MIUI ROMs.

Namely, 1) accessibility apps just quit working randomly and 2) notifications stop working (I get zero notifications from Google Home for instance for things my cameras detect).

I've set all these apps to have no battery restrictions, they are set to auto-start, and their notifications are turned on and not blocked.

This is on a near-fresh install of HyperOS as of a few days ago after a full system wipe. Previously I was on MIUI which had none of these issues.

Anything else I can check to fix these things?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-06-18-30-55-514_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-06-18-30-55-514_com.android.updater.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2024-10-06-18-29-56-421_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-06-18-29-56-421_com.android.settings.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the latest HyperOS for my Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (CAS) and it's exhibiting the same problems that I used to have years ago on the official Chinese MIUI ROMs.

Namely, 1) accessibility apps just quit working randomly and 2) notifications stop working (I get zero notifications from Google Home for instance for things my cameras detect).

I've set all these apps to have no battery restrictions, they are set to auto-start, and their notifications are turned on and not blocked.

This is on a near-fresh install of HyperOS as of a few days ago after a full system wipe. Previously I was on MIUI which had none of these issues.

I got the same issue.. Also when i set accessibility permissions to read screen text but.. still its not working.. but same app works on others device... Same accessibility downloads apps turn off automatically..

Is there any way i can fix that issue ??

Device : Redmi note 13 (4G)
Rom version: xiaomi.eu_SAPPHIREN_OS1.0.6.0.UNHMIXM_14.zip

updated to VEUXG 1.0.8 for poco X4 pro 5G, screen recorder doesn't seem to record, when I view the file, its just a 0 byte file

edit: NVM, seems like I just need to clear data the screen recorder app, its fixed now

Last edited:
Since the latest stable version for Xiaomi 12 (Cupid) whatsapp no longer works and tells me to install the official app
Hello,

I installed also latest stable. (cupid)
No issue so far with WhatsApp.

However I had to reinstall many apps cause they were not starting at all (even after deleting cache and appdata) Few examples: Curve, Keep, Google Spreadsheet ...
First time i experience behavior like that, I was always dirt flashing upgrades since 2 years.

Anybody feeling lag when opening and extending the volume panel ? Im on Sapphire ( redmi note 13 )
Yes. Enable advanced textures in Display settings to "fix".

You can flash a custom kernel for extra smoothness (completely optional)

Last edited:
In case it's not obvious to some people, this thread is meant for discussion about our Stable ROM releases.
No discussions about root or bootloader unlocking. Posts removed.
Since BL unlocking is a prerequisite for flashing our beloved xiaomi.eu ROM, informations about the present or future possibilities of bootloader unlocking to my opinion are pertinent to this thread.

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: donmarkoni
Since BL unlocking is a prerequisite for flashing our beloved xiaomi.eu ROM, informations about the present or future possibilities of bootloader unlocking to my opinion are pertinent to this thread.

No, they are not. There are already separate threads for this.
Edit: Sorry, quote corrected.

Last edited:
I want to update wife's mi10pro that is on MIUI13 weekly 22.7.19. (I didn't update it since I gave it to her a lot of time ago).
Is it possible to update directly to HyperOS Stable directly without deleting any data? She would cut my balls off if I delete something.

The reason for updating is basically she can't use NFC payments on current version.

Thank you!

I want to update wife's mi10pro that is on MIUI13 weekly 22.7.19. (I didn't update it since I gave it to her a lot of time ago).
Is it possible to update directly to HyperOS Stable directly without deleting any data? She would cut my balls off if I delete something.

The reason for updating is basically she can't use NFC payments on current version.

Thank you!
Hi, read first page,
Remember:
If you are going from HyperOS Weekly ROM to HyperOS Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!
You can make a backup.

Hi, read first page,
Remember:
If you are going from HyperOS Weekly ROM to HyperOS Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!
You can make a backup.
Thank you. So even if coming from a previous MIUI weekly to newer HyperOS is still a downgrade.

Installing via "Updater" or TWRP is the same process/method..
Which installation method you choose is entirely up to you.
(making a backup is always a good idea)

Reactions: ElVela

No it's not. This thread is not for discussion about the future of anything. It's for already-released builds of our Stable ROM.
If you want to contemplate about the future, there's the "Mi General" subforum.

When I set other app as a default sms app, or galery app, nothing is changed. The app appears in the settings as the default, but it is not.

Im using the same Device as you and same hyperOS version and getting 0 issues man :(

Anyone having an issue with 14 Ultra microphone not working during a phone call? Speaker on or off, no matter, the other party doesn't hear me when talking. Restarting the phone and clearing phone.apk cache didn't help. "Ok google" is switched off. Phone is updated to latest Aurora EU rom.
At first switching between speaker on and off worked for a while, but then stopped working.
Using Galaxy Buds 2 pro other party hears me, but not without it. Any solutions or suggestions?
Anybody else having the same issue?

Last edited:
Hi there, long time not written.
I updated from weekly to Stable, but wondering on my ISHTAR that since last week I always got more strange issues.
At restarting the phone all seems fine again, but also it starts twice. I see my wallpaper and get again the HyperOS screen.
After that all works like a charme until it starts again with hanging apps or closing apps (Wait or Close) also the desktop sometimes has issues and hangs up.
It resetted also my symbol settings to an old one...
So I assume this is an android caching problem, but where and why?
It would be great if anyone whas good tips :)