HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Anyone having an issue with 14 Ultra microphone not working during a phone call? Speaker on or off, no matter, the other party doesn't hear me when talking. Restarting the phone and clearing phone.apk cache didn't help. "Ok google" is switched off. Phone is updated to latest Aurora EU rom.
At first switching between speaker on and off worked for a while, but then stopped working.
Using Galaxy Buds 2 pro other party hears me, but not without it. Any solutions or suggestions?
Anybody else having the same issue?

Last edited:
Today, I bought Xiaomi Pad 6S Pro. I am so shame and sorrow about the Xiaomi Smart Hub function. 6S Pro running 1.0.4.0 UNXMIXM firmware. My phone Venus Xiaomi.eu 1.0.3.0 UKBCNXM.

Interconnectivity enabled both devices. But they do not find each other.

Is because of Xiaomi.eu rom being CN build??? Or do I need to connect both devices with Bluetooth?
Update:

I am running Xiaomi 14 on OS1.0.45.0.UNCCNXM Xiaomi.EU and Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro running modified HyperOS called HyperVS latest build which fixes the interconnectivity issue.
turn on Wifi and bluetooth on both devices and connect them, make sure they are on the same account and check the interconnectivity option in settings

Hi there, long time not written.
I updated from weekly to Stable, but wondering on my ISHTAR that since last week I always got more strange issues.
At restarting the phone all seems fine again, but also it starts twice. I see my wallpaper and get again the HyperOS screen.
After that all works like a charme until it starts again with hanging apps or closing apps (Wait or Close) also the desktop sometimes has issues and hangs up.
It resetted also my symbol settings to an old one...
So I assume this is an android caching problem, but where and why?
It would be great if anyone whas good tips :)