New I cant open Instagram, Tiktok, Gmail, etc.

marcosgo16

Members
Oct 13, 2021
Yesterday, i installed a Xiaomi.eu ROM, its all Ok but there are some apps that doesnt work. This apps are Instagram, TikTok, Gmail, and some more. I cant even open apps settings and i dont know the reason. These apps just dont open. I tried to reinstall this apps and restart the phone but it didnt work. I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T. Im going to add screenshot of my ROM version.

Attachments

• IMG_20211013_090325.jpg
    IMG_20211013_090325.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 189
I tried to do it, but i cant even open the files app, same bug that happens with the other apps. Yesterday, i was able to open it, same with Gmail, i was able to open it but it doesnt work now. I tried to update Webview in the playstore, uninstall the updates, restart the phone, but theres no change

if all worked OK yesterday, you had to break it.. so reinstall ROM again..

if all worked OK yesterday, you had to break it.. so reinstall ROM again..
Well tbh only instagram, facebook and tiktok were having issues, but now gmail and other basics functions too. I used activity launcher to use my SD card as internal storage because i only have 32gb and they ran out fast, should i try to install the ROM again and dont use the SD card as internal storage? Also, i clicked the 12.5 version of Xiaomi.eu on my Redmi Note 8T, should i try another ROM?