I don't know what tool or program utilize for the installation of the TWRP file

Jose Castella78

Members
Jul 4, 2020
Hi, I recently watched a tutorial ok yt on how to install Xiaomi.Eu on a chinese ROM unlocked phone, the guy used an specific program called "minimal adb & fastboot" so I installed It, followed the steps, I renamed my TWRP file as TWRP.img and copied into the Minimal adb & fastboot files, opened a commands Windows and I imputed the "fastboot devices" code, worked just fine, but as soon as I imputed the "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" command, I was told time after time, that there was no such file or directory named "TWRP.img" or "twrp.im" cause I tried without caps, and I got the sale thing, So I would like some help with the installation or program that I should use, cause I've been going un circles for 2 months now. I would sincerely appreciate any help on this.Thanks a lot.

Hi, I recently watched a tutorial ok yt on how to install Xiaomi.Eu on a chinese ROM unlocked phone, the guy used an specific program called "minimal adb & fastboot" so I installed It, followed the steps, I renamed my TWRP file as TWRP.img and copied into the Minimal adb & fastboot files, opened a commands Windows and I imputed the "fastboot devices" code, worked just fine, but as soon as I imputed the "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" command, I was told time after time, that there was no such file or directory named "TWRP.img" or "twrp.im" cause I tried without caps, and I got the sale thing, So I would like some help with the installation or program that I should use, cause I've been going un circles for 2 months now. I would sincerely appreciate any help on this.Thanks a lot.
what you did is normally perfect.
Issue comes from the name or the position of the twrp.img file.
Check both. rename it again. (caps letters are not taken in consideration)
Sure? you don't add a space before twrp??? or something like this.

what you did is normally perfect.
Issue comes from the name or the position of the twrp.img file.
Check both. rename it again. (caps letters are not taken in consideration)
Sure? you don't add a space before twrp??? or something like this.
Okay I'll try that. So I just make sure that the TWRP Is inside the MInimal adb & fastboot files, can I name It however I want?
What space Before TWRP?
Anyway, if it doesn't work I'll post It through here, thanks man, appreciate someone got to help me. :)
I'll post an update ok how your advice went.

Okay I'll try that. So I just make sure that the TWRP Is inside the MInimal adb & fastboot files, can I name It however I want?
What space Before TWRP?
Anyway, if it doesn't work I'll post It through here, thanks man, appreciate someone got to help me. :)
I'll post an update ok how your advice went.
1) twrp.img or wathever name you want must be into the MInimal adb & fastboot FOLDER.
You must open terminal command into this same folder to get fastboot working.
2) a space might be added by mistake when you renamed the file and that create a mistake. eg: --- twrp.img
rename you twrp again if not sure.

You could try to rename the folder "minimal adb & fastboot" to "MinimalADB" or similar without any spaces in the name. Otherwise it looks like you are doing the right thing!

Reactions: Jose Castella78
1) twrp.img or wathever name you want must be into the MInimal adb & fastboot FOLDER.
You must open terminal command into this same folder to get fastboot working.
2) a space might be added by mistake when you renamed the file and that create a mistake. eg: --- twrp.img
rename you twrp again if not sure.
Thanks a lot Man, Let me try that today

Yeap, you don't need to rename TWRP ".img" file. Only input the current name of the TWRP ".img" file you want to flash via fastboot. ;)

I tried all of this and still got nowhere, whenever I imputed the flastboot flash recovery.....code, no matter how I renamed my phone, the result was the same, "there's no such file or directory". Anybody that could help me out with anorher answer to this error? I would truly appreciate any type of answer and try everything to post the results