I tried locking back the bootloader on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra but I'm now stuck in a boot loop. I need help.

LoopInnovation

Members
Oct 4, 2021
Hi, pretty much everything is said in the title. I dumbly tried to lock my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra but i has a global rom in french so it now stuck in a boot-loop... I'm screwed now and need your help. Thanks in advance.

Hi, pretty much everything is said in the title. I dumbly tried to lock my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra but i has a global rom in french so it now stuck in a boot-loop... I'm screwed now and need your help. Thanks in advance.
ok... now its locked. challenge mastered :)

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Like @LOLO9393 said, you should try to flash latest Stable "China" ROM (fastboot version of course) via MiFlash.

If you can't, use your warranty or pay a "EDL unbrick" service.

;)

Thanks for the reply.
Actually, I can't use mi flash... My issue is the exact same as this guy's issue : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/locked-bootloader-and-stuck-in-recovery-mode.55304/
The fact is that I received the phone already with global miui installed so I couldn't specify my account in the developer options.
In the link I paste, somebody helped the guy resolve his problem, does anybody know how to here ?

Like @LOLO9393 said, you should try to flash latest Stable "China" ROM (fastboot version of course) via MiFlash.

If you can't, use your warranty or pay a "EDL unbrick" service.

;)
Thanks for the reply.
I contacted xiaomi france, they will check if I have a warranty because I bought it on tradingshenzhen, not on their website.
Just to know, how much does a EDL unbrick cost ?

Thanks for the reply.
I contacted xiaomi france, they will check if I have a warranty because I bought it on ***************, not on their website.
Just to know, how much does a EDL unbrick cost ?
It generally cost between 20-30 euros. ;)