I will be gone for a while...

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

Just want to give a bit of a heads up!

Unfortunately I will not be around much going forward on xiaomi.eu. Personal life and other things have unfortunately taken priority for me now and I need to focus my attention to that more than here on the forums.

@ingbrzy does an excellent job of coordinating the MIUI ROM multi language project here so you will be in very capable hands for that. For other things like Mi Box issues, trust that Xiaomi is now aware of the issue and working to fix it. If there is a significant piece of info I will try to share it on the forum if time allows but I can't guarantee it.

Not sure how long my hiatus will be right now but just in case people wondered why I went, well... you can read this to know :)

Be back when I get things sorted out.

Peace

Mark

Peace

Mark

I did not like the OP because we don't know what has happened and I don't want to like something that is not good - but I presume it is not a good and expected thing since it hasn't been elaborated. Thus I just wish you the best and sort out all those things in a good way. Peace.

Hi everyone,

Just want to give a bit of a heads up!

Unfortunately I will not be around much going forward on xiaomi.eu. Personal life and other things have unfortunately taken priority for me now and I need to focus my attention to that more than here on the forums.

@ingbrzy does an excellent job of coordinating the MIUI ROM multi language project here so you will be in very capable hands for that. For other things like Mi Box issues, trust that Xiaomi is now aware of the issue and working to fix it. If there is a significant piece of info I will try to share it on the forum if time allows but I can't guarantee it.

Not sure how long my hiatus will be right now but just in case people wondered why I went, well... you can read this to know :)

Peace

Mark
Hi, good luck and thanks for everything!!

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk