[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

@Igor Eisberg

Why dimens.xml from the translation repository are not included in the builds as before?
Many words do not fit into the dimensions of the elements, and small adjustments to those dimensions are a good way to make the translation neat and without abbreviations.
Already re-enabled. Just don't abuse it, dimens are prone to change in later app versions which can completely distort how they look.

Reactions: nik.shersh
Hello, I'd like to report an issue:

Turning off auto rotation doesn't seem to apply to all apps. I think I had seen more apps, but currently I found the game "pako forever" and "lucky patcher" that rotate with rotation off.

It may be a xiaomi bug though, since I recently saw something related on reddit (here). Uh, for only 2 apps it's probably not important though...

Hello, I'd like to report an issue:

Turning off auto rotation doesn't seem to apply to all apps. I think I had seen more apps, but currently I found the game "pako forever" and "lucky patcher" that rotate with rotation off.

It may be a xiaomi bug though, since I recently saw something related on reddit (here). Uh, for only 2 apps it's probably not important though...
LP has its own settings for rotation that overrides the device default settings while using LP... I don't think that's a bug ;)

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Here is a bug, blur effect persist(stay) after unlock the phone, here is home screen and app box. Only fix it when I pull down notification bar.

Xiaomi MI 10 UMI 17.04.21

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-26-689_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-26-689_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-39-512_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-21-03-02-39-512_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
Redmi Note 8 - Hotspot shutdown automatically after specific time (after 24 hours?). This wasn't at my last ROM (don't know which version), but definitely Android 10.
Anyone with the same issue?

I need hotspot all the time. Options to disconnect when no device is connected is disabled. I haven't found any time restrictions in the options menu.

I also use app "Battery Charge Limit" to keep battery in range of 30-70%. Could it bee a new rule from Android 11 for Hotspot stopping if percentage from battery goes lower than x%?
Checked. With battery charge limit disabled, so battery always at 100%, hotspot working continuously.

hi everyone,

first post here, so sorry if something is wrong.
i have an issue with android auto, were the microphone doenst seem to notice any follow-up voice commands, after the first one.
it seems this problem is exclusive to xiaomi phones, as can be seen in this google support thread: https://support.google.com/androida...fter-pushing-mic-button?hl=en&msgid=105521067

does anybody else have the same problems? and if so is there anway to fix this, because this really limits the usage of android auto.

thanks in advance!

kind regards
sifusanders

hi everyone,

first post here, so sorry if something is wrong.
i have an issue with android auto, were the microphone doenst seem to notice any follow-up voice commands, after the first one.
it seems this problem is exclusive to xiaomi phones, as can be seen in this google support thread: https://support.google.com/androida...fter-pushing-mic-button?hl=en&msgid=105521067

does anybody else have the same problems? and if so is there anway to fix this, because this really limits the usage of android auto.

thanks in advance!

kind regards
sifusanders
It doesn't seems to have any links with Xiaomi.eu custom ROM. Maybe this report would prove more useful on Xiaomi's official forums.

Here is a log having 3 (or 2) chrome crashes in the span of around 30minutes. The last once happened after I tried to do split screen with discord. I thought if it was crashing easily, a splitscreen would probably crash it as well (it kinda did, ~5seconds after I left split screen).

(Btw, in case you don't know filen.io and think it may be dangerous, it should be kinda safe as it's an open source, end to end encrypted cloud service with file sharing ability.)

Edit: Another chrome crash here.

Last edited:
@Igor Eisberg, I ~don't know if you already know it, but I've noticed that ~everytime I have chrome opened and turn off screen, chrome freezes when I turn on screen again. Happens with both dark and light mode. (Mi 10)
Here I'm including a short log with the crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: gexo173
Mi 10 Ultra 21.8.11

When using Home Screen with App Drawer and use the scrollbar A-Z, pressing on eg. X it auto scrolls and returns to A. Same happens with all letters.

I know it's probably a Xiaomi mess up, but can someone with the Ultra confirm this bug before reporting it to Xiaomi?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Hi there,
With the update 12.5.5 on Poco F3 now the function "Dual band Wi-fi speed boost" is fixed.
Is not turning off anymore and it's working properly.

Here is a bug, blur effect persist(stay) after unlock the phone, here is home screen and app box. Only fix it when I pull down notification bar.

Xiaomi MI 10 UMI 17.04.21
Does this happen regularly?
I see you are using Nova launcher.
Does this also happen with default launcher?

Dark mode is not working for third party apps on Poco F2 Pro (lmi)
Bug since 21.8.11
Turn Dark-Mode on/off and,or reboot device don't help

Reactions: lapidu
This morning while using my mi11, never had any problems before, it froze when i connected my headphones that I've been using on it since I got it 3 months ago , first 2 times the devices rebooted itself when i connected it. after a while for the 3rd time, im not sure if it turned off but the screen went black, and it wont turn on, go into recovery or fast boot, i'm not sure what i should do right now, if anybody has any information that could help me right now it would be massively appreciated.