[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Xiaomi 13 12GB Fuxi.

When bluetooth connected to a device, the volume fluctuate by itself, when a full part of a song comes the volume lowers by itself and when a quiet part of a song comes the volume peaks automatically, I cant listen to anything its driving me crazy

Hi,

Xiaomi 12T Pro (Diting). Using MIUI 14 23.9.18

USB-C Power Delivery charges at a constant 15W (measured externally), starting from 15% or 55%, and goes all the way up to 90% at 15W, instead of using higher power (like 30W or so). Used several chargers (Lenovo laptop charger, Anker 65W charger, gasoline generator 65W charger, Baseus 65W charger) and cables, e-marked (100W max) or not (65W max). Cables and Chargers works at 65W on devices that accept 65W draws no problem, so the chargers and cables aren't the problem.

Unknown if it's a bug or working as expected. It seems rather odd to be this low.

Provided 120W proprietary charger works in charging at 100-120W, though.

Hey,

Poco X5 Pro 5g(redwood). REDWOOD_V14.0.4.0.TMSCNXM stable build

I want to do local backup of my SMS messages/call logs but the option is greyed out. Is this a bug or is there a setting to enable this option? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 103
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the weekly builds for the Xiaomi 12 Pro, but it occurs for all users of 'zeus' device flashing their phone to this ROM for the first time. The brightness of the display is subdued and it is not enough at all on the street. The solution to the problem is as follows:
Go to Settings - Screen - Dark Mode Settings - Turn "Auto text and background adjustment" on and off again.
That is, even though it is off by default, the system behaves as if it were on.

Reactions: CaitsBR
Hello !
Xiomi 13Pro
Thanks to every developer who develops and helps the xiаomi.eu community.
I have a problem with the gallery. Screenshots folder is missing and screenshots can only be seen in the all photos section. In Google Photos, the screenshots folder is visible correctly.
Shortcuts on lock screen won't launch and screen freezes. I haven't noticed any other problems

I have a problem with the gallery. Screenshots folder is missing and screenshots can only be seen in the all photos section. In Google Photos, the screenshots folder is visible correctly.
"Screenshots and screen recordings" album can appear under the main Albums screen or in "Other albums".
Otherwise I don't know what the issue is for you. Make sure your "Screenshots" folder is inside "Pictures" folder (not "DCIM") in your Internal storage.

Shortcuts on lock screen won't launch and screen freezes. I haven't noticed any other problems
Fixed, thanks for the report.

Reactions: predatorvbg
"Screenshots and screen recordings" album can appear under the main Albums screen or in "Other albums".
Otherwise I don't know what the issue is for you. Make sure your "Screenshots" folder is inside "Pictures" folder (not "DCIM") in your Internal storage.
The screenshots are in directory - Pictures - Screenshots. They are not visible in the gallery app, they are gone. They can only be seen in all photos
I am grateful for your work and dedication, it is thanks to you that xiaomi.eu exists

P.S. : There is no sound through the phone when the device is connected via bluetooth handsfree.
There is sound through the Bluetooth headset, but there are no notifications through Viber / Telegram through the device.
I'm sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Hello!
The animation (by dropping the status bar down) of the clock at the top left of the home screen stops working. It gets better after a reboot.

Reactions: xeGox
On Weekly, 23.11.8 HyperOS, socrates.

I have mobile data usage counter reset at a particular date, eg: 15th of every month.
However, on the 1st of Dec, it has reset the usage stats, disregarding the reset date. I haven't set a data plan yet, so it is on "No Plan".
Is this intended behavior until I set "Monthly data limit" to some value or a bug?

Hello @Igor Eisberg on k60 pro hyper os 1.0.23.11.27.dev wallet toggle is dimmed and Xiaomi wallet not installed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-03-05-25-37-684_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-03-05-25-37-684_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 85
Hello @Igor Eisberg on k60 pro hyper os 1.0.23.11.27.dev wallet toggle is dimmed and Xiaomi wallet not installed
We're not China ROM, you won't find any Xiaomi Wallet here.
The "Wallet" toggle is meant for Google Wallet/Pay.
Settings -> Connection & sharing -> NFC -> Payment default -> Google Pay
Then reboot the device.

Reactions: karam1990
What is the security and privacy toggle for it is opening the setting

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-02-52-43-962_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-02-52-43-962_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 77
Hello, 12s Ultra, In every videos with full screen, half of my screen is darker, In all apps, some one had that strange issue too? Thank you.
Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-07-44-273_org.acestream.media.jpg

Reactions: Dutchgio
Xiaomi 13 pro nuwa with 23.12.4, gallery app exits photo and go back to main screen with random photos.

Using
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor

That Simeone suggested fixed some time for last photos but opening a 2 months old photo from an album makes always crash that way (close photo, like reopen app and main screen)

Devs, is there a way I can help you getting more info for:

[ ] Lock screen: Editor gets stuck on "Detecting layers..." when selecting a wallpaper from Gallery.

I have NUWA an SHENNONG on latest weekly rom.

Thank you for your amazing work.

Reactions: ILFforever
Xiaomi 12s ultra, Rom latest 14.0.14.0 rebuild, in play market I have gor update of Mi Video player but update ends with error

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-17-09-01-04-231_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-17-09-01-04-231_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_2023-12-17-09-00-47-412_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-17-09-00-47-412_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone , POCO F4 GT on latest HyperOs , Vpn notification doesnt show on status bar , although selected in status bar icon setting .

hello everyone , POCO F4 GT on latest HyperOs , Vpn notification doesnt show on status bar , although selected in status bar icon setting .
Does it show in the quick settings/notification panel when you swipe down? If so, i think that's intended behavior now, same on my 13 ultra and on a 13t pro which is still running on the official MIUI version.