Installed xiaomi eu 12.2.7 a weeks ago and today i made the reboot to update to 12.2.8

gerardit04

Members
Dec 14, 2020
But it gets me to fastboot all the time and if i flash the twrp and try get into recovery only boot into fastboot and if it make it boot to system dont work its bricked but i achieved to boot using fastboot boot twrp.img and then click on reboot system and it works so I cant update and if i shudown only cna boot with a pc. Does anyone knows any solution without making a wipe? or to update without wipe?

don't panic.
you need the TWRP-UMI-A11-202011102238-ONLY-AFTER-20.11.5 and an USB-OTG adapter. Download the TWRP and connect your Mi10 to the PC in fastboot mode. Flash the TWRP via fastboot: "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img". Copy the V12.2.8.0.RJBCNXM zip file to an NTFS formatted USB stick and connect the USB-OTG adapter to the Mi10 using the USB stick. Reboot into the TWRP revovery via "fastboot reboot recovery" or "adb reboot recovery". Change the language to English and under install click on select storage and select USB OTG. Click on the Rom zip file and install it. After the restart, V12.2.8.0.RJBCNXM including TWRP 3.4.0-11.0-1110 (LittleTurtle2333) is installed. No data loss.

Last edited:
don't panic.
you need the TWRP-UMI-A11-202011102238-ONLY-AFTER-20.11.5 and an USB-OTG adapter. Download the TWRP and connect your Mi10 to the PC in fastboot mode. Flash the TWRP via fastboot: "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img". Copy the V12.2.8.0.RJBCNXM zip file to an NTFS formatted USB stick and connect the USB-OTG adapter to the Mi10 using the USB stick. Reboot into the TWRP revovery via "fastboot reboot recovery" or "adb reboot recovery". Change the language to English and under install click on select storage and select USB OTG. Click on the Rom zip file and install it. After the restart, V12.2.8.0.RJBCNXM including TWRP 3.4.0-11.0-1110 (LittleTurtle2333) is installed. No data loss.
Lots of thanks it worked

Reactions: DerEchteAndreas
The problem is... Whenever you´re getting back into TWRP, it works, but you can´t install anything due to internal storage is "empty" Do you know how to fix this? Sometimes I need to flash any zip but there's no info within internal storage. at the moment of getting into TWRP

The problem is... Whenever you´re getting back into TWRP, it works, but you can´t install anything due to internal storage is "empty" Do you know how to fix this? Sometimes I need to flash any zip but there's no info within internal storage. at the moment of getting into TWRP
Use USB-OTG for now...
You can also use fastboot method to boot to another TWRP with encryption support (do NOT fastboot flash another TWRP, only fastboot boot!). ;)

I
Use USB-OTG for now...
You can also use fastboot method to boot to another TWRP with encryption support (do NOT fastboot flash another TWRP, only fastboot boot!). ;)
was thinking about it and it was same conclusion, you only could install by OTG-USB haha... It took me many hours for catching while updating my knowledge haha thank you very much!