Is there a full mod list for the ROM that is provided by Xiaomi.eu? and spyware paranoid.

mv33rs

Members
Oct 7, 2021
Dear all,

I am in the process of buying a xiaomi phone, currently I found a mi 10t pro but may change it for a mi 10 pro. (any advise for which one to choose is welcome!)

However I am really being made paranoid by all the 'chinese' phones having spyware. I searched around and found answers that this 'custom' rom removes most 'spyware/analytics', is this indeed true? I mean I'm sure google, samsung and others also include forms of spyware but since they are not 'chinese' we don't read articles about it...

I read the xiaomi privacy agreement, do they mean the MIUI is collecting data or only their apps like MI web browser etc?

Is there a full feature list with all mods included and perhaps also things excluded like the 'xiaomi spyware'?

Thanks for your time!

Seriously? You expect a full list? Want us to email you the patches I wrote too? Come on, get a beer, chill.

Reactions: JiaiJ
Seriously? You expect a full list? Want us to email you the patches I wrote too? Come on, get a beer, chill.
hello i wanna to change the rom to xiaomi eu stable 12.5.4 for poco x3 pro and i have question if im gonna lose safetynet or nah?

hello i wanna to change the rom to xiaomi eu stable 12.5.4 for poco x3 pro and i have question if im gonna lose safetynet or nah?
From what I know as of now, with Google's latest changes, you'll have SafetyNet but you won't be able to use OK Google / Voice Match while your screen is off, which isn't a high price to pay at all.

From what I know as of now, with Google's latest changes, you'll have SafetyNet but you won't be able to use OK Google / Voice Match while your screen is off, which isn't a high price to pay at all.
so overall its worth to change the rom to xiaomi eu right? there is not too much disadvantages?