Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

I know that , but the seller offer low price for who get Xiaomi 11 series device that will help you to get permission to unlock the device .
The first seller can help for device that not Xiaomi 14 , for 100 yuan
I can get Xiaomi 11 on flea market for cheap.
Do you know the mechanism of unlocking china Xiaomi 14 series via Xiaomi 11?

I can get Xiaomi 11 on flea market for cheap.
Do you know the mechanism of unlocking china Xiaomi 14 series via Xiaomi 11?
Do not buy Mi11 if you are outside China. This only works if you are in China. I tested it on three different Mi 11 phones and it is not possible to use this method if you are in Europe for example. The other fact is that your Mi 11 must have the Chinese version of MIUI or HyperOS, because the global version and the xiaomi.eu version don't support the quick QR login to the Xiaomi profile. So no chance for cheap way to unlock Xiaomi 14. Only the full paid version of remote unlock is available.

Bro, I have an mi11 with chinese hyperos and mi14 needs to unlock bootloader. I want to try it but failed to find detailed practice
No chance at all anymore. This is outdated method that is no longer possible to use. The only way is to pay for the unlock service.

Steps
4.you need that your phone is connected to your mi account
5.usb debugging and oem unlocking on developer menu is on

Linking where ? China ROMs doesnt allow linking the account to the phone.
How did you solve the Xiaomi 11 requirement? Do you have one?

Do not buy Mi11 if you are outside China. This only works if you are in China. I tested it on three different Mi 11 phones and it is not possible to use this method if you are in Europe for example. The other fact is that your Mi 11 must have the Chinese version of MIUI or HyperOS, because the global version and the xiaomi.eu version don't support the quick QR login to the Xiaomi profile. So no chance for cheap way to unlock Xiaomi 14. Only the full paid version of remote unlock is available.
please suggest from which service provider to avail bootloader unlock for Redmi Turbo 3

I just spoke with the people from ncunlock.com. They told me can't unlock it, (Redmi K70 Pro MANET)! Does anyone know another unlocker !
No, this is the prevalent paid unlock service. I saw one guy in TG that is advertising unlock for China HyperOS devices but the guy only offers creepto payment mode. TG + creepto payment mode screams a scam for me

Reactions: vasiledtr
No, this is the prevalent paid unlock service. I saw one guy in TG that is advertising unlock for China HyperOS devices but the guy only offers creepto payment mode. TG + creepto payment mode screams a scam for me
How much he demand ??

I have a Xiaomi 14 Pro that is CN Rom. Is there any way to unlock the bootloader so I can get it to Global/EU Rom? Paid services are fine. I already tried NCUNLOCK but shortly after connecting they asked for the imei1 and then said they can't unlock after all with no further explanation. They kindly refunded my payment. I thought their services was precisely something that could help people with CN roms? If they can't do it, does it mean that other services wouldn't be able to either?

Edit: Ok they gave me an explanation now and said I had a bad seller from China who had already activated the device in China... I guess it is impossible to do anything about this?

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with Redmi Note 13 Pro unlocking here, hyperos bypass isn't working for me