Language??

vikas_toad

Members
Aug 20, 2012
i will be ordering a mi-one this weekend from aliexpress(i live in india) and want to confirm this before i place an order..
what is the default language that mi-one(Official rom) is set to??
is in english or chinese?
If Chinese ..then how do I set it to english??(without flashing a new rom?) obviously because i cant understand Chinese so I wont be able to to navigate to set the language myself :(

*I don't want to flash a new rom(to change the language)...just want to set the language to English provided by the stock phone.

also, i have read even if the phone is in english.. many parts of it are still in Chinese.(crude translation)
how true is that?
the language is a big deciding factor for me in buying this phone!

If you buy the phone and get it. I will walk you through flashing OUR rom. Its quite simple and then you can enjoy pure English.

I don't know if English is pre-loaded. If it is, its probably a mix of Chinese/English

If you buy the phone and get it. I will walk you through flashing OUR rom. Its quite simple and then you can enjoy pure English.

I don't know if English is pre-loaded. If it is, its probably a mix of Chinese/English
http://en.miui.com/download.html according to this link(i could not open the link directly, had to use a chinese proxy) the official rom supports two languages english and chinese
but once i get my hands on the stock phone.. i would definitely look up to you for english rom if the default english translation is not good.
Thanks for the prompt reply!!!! :)

Any one else who have mi-one stock official rom and can confirm how to english translation is and also how to set it to english
screens perhaps ?