New [Mi 10T Lite/MIUI 12.0.2] Modified alarms keeping overwritten scheduled

Mikhael Santana

Members
Nov 30, 2020
Hello,
I got this smartphone on Friday last week. By then, I set my 4 alarms for week days, but I wrongly set them to "every day" instead of "monday-friday". I fixed them right after. At the weekend, even though I set the alarms for business days only, the alarm woke me up both in Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, I moved the alarms to 40min later for Monday. Today (Monday), the alarm rang both in their original times (setup prior to Sunday) and in the times I moved them to on Sunday.

Hello,
I got this smartphone on Friday last week. By then, I set my 4 alarms for week days, but I wrongly set them to "every day" instead of "monday-friday". I fixed them right after. At the weekend, even though I set the alarms for business days only, the alarm woke me up both in Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, I moved the alarms to 40min later for Monday. Today (Monday), the alarm rang both in their original times (setup prior to Sunday) and in the times I moved them to on Sunday.
I assume that you don't use this CUSTOM ROM here, because you only bought your phone on Friday. Am I right?
Then it's definitely not a bug of this ROM. Please address your issue to official forum. Thank you.

Reactions: Poney70