Mi 10T Pro asking to update to K30S Ultra rom

rjpedrosa

Members
Dec 11, 2020
Hi,

I have a Mi 10T Pro and I've moved from MIUI stock rom (EEA) to xiaomi.eu
I've installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip (released 17 Nov), which seems to be a Global rom (MIX).
When I got to updates, it says there's a new update to version V12.0.6.0.QJDCNXM which seems to be a chinese rom for Redmi K30S Ultra (matches xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.6.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip from the downloads, released on 7 Dec).
I know Mi 10T non-Pro is a global version of Redmi K30S Ultra, but why is it suggesting this update to a 10T non-Pro rom on a 10T Pro device ? Why it does not keep within the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro roms?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a Mi 10T Pro and I've moved from MIUI stock rom (EEA) to xiaomi.eu
I've installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip (released 17 Nov), which seems to be a Global rom (MIX).
When I got to updates, it says there's a new update to version V12.0.6.0.QJDCNXM which seems to be a chinese rom for Redmi K30S Ultra (matches xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.6.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip from the downloads, released on 7 Dec).
I know Mi 10T non-Pro is a global version of Redmi K30S Ultra, but why is it suggesting this update to a 10T non-Pro rom on a 10T Pro device ? Why it does not keep within the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro roms?

View attachment 33322

View attachment 33323View attachment 33324

Thanks

Certainly the camera will not work

Hi, same issue with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip ..it asks to update to 12.0.6.0.QJDCNXM for REDMI K30S ULTRA.. Another issue is that i have lags sometimes with this rom.. do you have same issues?

Hi, same issue with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip ..it asks to update to 12.0.6.0.QJDCNXM for REDMI K30S ULTRA.. Another issue is that i have lags sometimes with this rom.. do you have same issues?

Haven't noticed so far. But only have it for 2 days yet.

The 20.12.9 changelog here says that

Optimization - Added support for Mi 10T Pro (apollopro, same ROM as apollo)

Right now they have just released xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.7.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip and my Mi 10T Pro is also asking to update to that version. There have been some users in the Telegram group using the apollo CN ROM with success. I'm still on the fence on whether to dirty flash this or not.

The 20.12.9 changelog here says that

Right now they have just released xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.7.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip and my Mi 10T Pro is also asking to update to that version. There have been some users in the Telegram group using the apollo CN ROM with success. I'm still on the fence on whether to dirty flash this or not.

By curiosity, what Telegram group are you referring to? ;)
Also afraid of "updating" as I would like to know why there is a specific xiaom.eu ROM for Mi 10T Pro even though the device code reference on the rom code is the same (JD)

By curiosity, what Telegram group are you referring to? ;)

Mi 10T/10T Pro Discussion, Xiaomi 10T/10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra - Global

Also afraid of "updating" as I would like to know why there is a specific xiaom.eu ROM for Mi 10T Pro even though the device code reference on the rom code is the same (JD)

As long as 108MP is working, it should be okay... Will try it sometime this week

Edit: I took the plunge, dirty flashed from the previous QJDMIXM to QJDCNXM, and booted without any problems. Will observe further but so far so good. I did have to use a different SafetyNet fix Magisk module than the one I used previously.

Last edited:
Mi 10T/10T Pro Discussion, Xiaomi 10T/10T Pro/Redmi K30S Ultra - Global

Can't find that channel. Is that the exact name of it on Telegram?

As long as 108MP is working, it should be okay... Will try it sometime this week

Edit: I took the plunge, dirty flashed from the previous QJDMIXM to QJDCNXM, and booted without any problems. Will observe further but so far so good. I did have to use a different SafetyNet fix Magisk module than the one I used previously.

Did you used the regular OTA updater or flashed through TWRP?
Just by curiosity I'll wait for the next update for QJDMIXM to see which update does the phone suggests.
By the way, is there any changelog available for these roms? Would like to know if both 12.0.7.0 are the same, except for the region specific features obviously (which I don't know what are :p)

EDIT: Check this post on main thread saying they unified all in the CN rom, with camera drivers from QJDMIXM for Mi 10T Pro support. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-stable-release.56191/post-577788

Last edited: