Mi 10t pro MIUI 14.0.5.0

flav383822

Members
Oct 25, 2022
Hi everyone, I have MIUI 14.0.5.0 and I noticed that the security patch is stopped on 02/01/2023 but how is this possible? they are more recent for the mi 10t pro in the global.. and not very updated it's ok everything is fine but to me it seems a little too old...

It is what it is... probably has to do with the fact that it's stuck on Android 12.

Hi everyone, I have MIUI 14.0.5.0 and I noticed that the security patch is stopped on 02/01/2023 but how is this possible? they are more recent for the mi 10t pro in the global.. and not very updated it's ok everything is fine but to me it seems a little too old...
my 10 T Pro is stuck on security update 01.12.2022...and i cant receive any OTA update

Official support has dropped, so probably no.
Does it mean it won't get any attention anymore? Just bought one for fun and interest but now thinking it wasn't worth 125 euro. Shame good and fast hardware gets neglected by producers. I could agree on slow hardware but this is a beast. In my fantasy world not updating capable hardware would get you the 50 years in prison.

Last edited:
Does it mean it won't get any attention anymore? Just bought one for fun and interest but now thinking it wasn't worth 125 euro. Shame good and fast hardware gets neglected by producers. I could agree on slow hardware but this is a beast. In my fantasy world not updating capable hardware would get you the 50 years in prison.
What's the relevance? All devices will reach end-of-support at some point, regardless of how powerful they are...