Mi 13 U vs other phones on DXO Mark

SunilStark

Members
Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys. I love this phone. But I have Mi 11 ultra (with non functional speakers SOC melting issue) and I wanna change to this. But the DXO mark ranking is stopping me. It's lower than even this phone. Anyone has hands on with 13U and other flasghip? Please tell me your review. What you like and don't like. Only in camera and thermals. I ask thermals because that why 11U has issues and idk how effective is vegan leather for that. So please just camera and thermal review.

Reactions: nummi
I wouldn't give too much on the DXO review ...

Presently I am comparing 13U against the Samsung S23U and both are very close (to my eyes), with slight deviations in where the strong points are (that is after the latest S23U update, on the previous ROM the 13U was clearly way ahead!). The 13U has a very capable and nice camera, from my past experience with the Mi 11 Ultra I would clearly judge the 13U to be above in photo quality. Over in another Android forum someone shot two photos with both, you can compare for yourself.

As to the heat management I also think the 13U to be significantly better than the 11U, I think mainly due to the much more efficient chipset. I did not notice any overheating issues so far, quite a difference to the 11U.

Just my 2 cents, maybe others can chime it who can do more of a direct comparison.....

Reactions: SunilStark