[MI 9- cepheus] TWRP not boot and no ROM installed.

Howardhao123

Members
Jan 9, 2019
Hi everyone,
I flashed the recovery rom it worked, but then I cannot flash the rom due to error 7: package name "cepheus", this is "xiaomi 9". Then I turned off the recovery, and it returned to fastboot mode and keep loop in fastboot. I cannot turn off, and when I flash the recovery file again, it showed "failed to load/authenticate boot image: load error" (as shown in the picture). The phone still in fastboot and cannot turn off. I tried all the hard button (Volume + and power/Volume - and power) all not working.
How can I fix it?
Thank you!

err.png

I checked using OEM and got this, still cannot boot into recovery.

View attachment 25471

Try
TWRP_3.3.1-35_cepheus_mauronofrio .

{check Run as administrator}
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

Can't do anything soft-brick
flash your stock with mi flash tool [select unlock BL].

again flash TWRP !
THEN EUROPE ROM.....

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EXACT TIME 10.00 TO 13.00 MIN

Reason for boot loop...

TWRP LR.TEAM

Maybe you get some idea or IDENTIFY your mistake....

Try
TWRP_3.3.1-35_cepheus_mauronofrio .

Yes, I used that TWRP to flash again, but no result, not working

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

When I write adb logcat, it says waiting for devices but my phone is already connected. Unplug and plug again but still "waiting for device"
c6703feb287ba7e703e9d5eda96e2669.jpg

Hi, I can install the twrp 3.3.1-35-cepheus, but now I cannot install the ROM xiaomi eu v7.19, it said install successful, but cannot get into the screen. Any ideas?

Hi, I can install the twrp 3.3.1-35-cepheus, but now I cannot install the ROM xiaomi eu v7.19, it said install successful, but cannot get into the screen. Any ideas?

clean the memory from fastboot with the command:

Fastboot format userdata

This command will erase the entire device. put the ROM into a USB to flash it via otg

Enter enter TWRP and repeat the installation process, if it does not go or it starts starting too long do all the wipes. included system "I do not recommend it but I do not start until I did this wipe"