New MI 9 Lite Bluetooth failure [LOGCAT]

Echo2124

Members
Jan 1, 2020
The bluetooth issue I mentioned in previous thread is still an issue on 20.1.2 beta xiaomi.eu.

I've also collected Logcat logs whilst the event was occuring and it comes up with a bunch of bluetooth errors. This is the error where the bluetooth keeps turning on and off for some reason unless you manually toggle off the bluetooth. Bluetooth works briefly and I can hear music when I play it through my bluetooth headphones. However it then disconnects and bluetooth turns off then bluetooth turns on again and my bluetooth headphones reconnect and the same process repeats. Although I cannot make any sense of them. Maybe you could find the issue @Igor Eisberg

Attachments

• logcat_01-04-2020_05-46-04.txt
    318.5 KB · Views: 850
any mods or magisk installed on top of our rom?

I have magisk and viper4android installed. If you would like I could uninstall them and see if I still have the issue?
I've uninstalled viper4android and I am still experiencing the same issues. This was also an issue on the previous beta release as well.

pyxis device?

reboot device and take a full adb logcat

adb logcat > bluetooth.log

pyxis device?

reboot device and take a full adb logcat

adb logcat > bluetooth.log
I think I did it correctly however this is my first time doing it. Anyways, here's what I got. I also had to change the file extension from .log to .txt as uploading the file type is not allowed for some reason.

Attachments

• bluetooth.txt
    4 MB · Views: 2,786