New Mi CC9 Pro - biggest mistake

Kristmas

Members
Aug 28, 2020
I am so annoyed at this phone. I've wanted to throw it against a wall so many times already. Hours of researching issues and fixes and I can't fix it. First I wasn't getting any notifications. I'd have to open every app to see if something is happening. Calls through messenger wouldn't come through even if I'm using the phone sometimes. Also some GPS issues. Google maps was fine but maps.me which I use for hiking wouldn't work unless I'd switch to Google maps first and then back.
Tried so many settings. What eventually helped was getting into developer settings and turning off MIUI battery saver. Still had to mess around with other settings also. Finally getting messages and calls through messenger through. But apps giving a daily digest notification - no help... Also now the GPS is having even bigger issues. Google maps doesn't work, luckily maps.me still does. But this is majorly messed up. Tried GPS fix app. Worked just once. Everything is broken. If anyone knows a solution apart from thrusting it off the highest mountain, please share knowledge.