mi max 3 128

gugilud

Members
Sep 4, 2018
Hej
I bought in 4/8 MI MAX 128gb an after some confrontations with MI seller, changing the color of the phone u name it the seller wrote me today just 9 days before culminating the trade, asking me if I want to receive the phone with the Chinese rom or wait until they change for me when the new updatings come. I ask you forum ,Should I say to him send it as it is and follow ur advise from this side or should I wait they install everything?
I will be very satisfied to find someone in Denmark we can meet eachother and talk about our experiences, but everybody can answer me without preferencies.

Denmark is a bit to far to meet but I think you'll find all the help you need here on the forum.

I would prefer the original china rom (had a lot of trouble with a bad "stable" global rom my vendor installed, what doesn't mean they're all bad)
But it's best to ask they unlock the phone for you, otherwise it can be a long wait to get it unlocked by xiaomi. That way you can install twrp and flash the eu rom the day you receive the phone.

Hej Kevin thanks for ur reply, They will send me the phone in this week sealed though I asked them to unlock it,but the communication with this seller is insufficient almost non excisting.Maybe you can guide me when it comes. Iam not good at this high tech things on the contrary Im terrified. I know the installment will be wrong I know, even I havent recieved the phone.