Mi Max 3/32gb Stuck On Mi Logo Each Time I Upgrade Rom, Help Me Please

jiminini

Members
Aug 7, 2016
Hi all :)

As I said in tittle it happens for the 2 last updates. After having flashed the phone is blocked on mi logo. I have only acces to fastboot but Mi PC suite does not see the phone...so I cant use it. I have upgraded all I could, adb, drivers, etc (on win7) but adb has yellow "!" on device manager

At the end I was able to boot TWRP by pressing vol+ and - together and the on/off button for about 8 seconds but I have to do this 3 or 4 times and wait a minute or so to see TWRP coming...what I try to say is that it's a weird method, I can't even be sure I did exactly so as I tried everyting I could...and at the end I paused the phone on the table, searched google on the pc when suddenly TWRP was showing on the phone...

In TWRP I wiped cache+dalvick and flashed the miui 8 6.8.11 again and supersu and booted...hourra...but now I'm affraid to flash miui 6.8.18 again

I have unlocked bootloader by xiaomi (the normal way) but now I don't know if its locked again? I could install supersu and have root access so I guess it's unlocked ???

Can someone help me please?
Did someone else have the same problem?

EDIT : SOLVED

Last edited:
Hi all :)

As I said in tittle it happens for the 2 last updates. After having flashed the phone is blocked on mi logo. I have only acces to fastboot but Mi PC suite does not see the phone...so I cant use it. I have upgraded all I could, adb, drivers, etc (on win7) but adb has yellow "!" on device manager

At the end I was able to boot TWRP by pressing vol+ and - together and the on/off button for about 8 seconds but I have to do this 3 or 4 times and wait a minute or so to see TWRP coming...what I try to say is that it's a weird method, I can't even be sure I did exactly so as I tried everyting I could...and at the end I paused the phone on the table, searched google on the pc when suddenly TWRP was showing on the phone...

In TWRP I wiped cache+dalvick and flashed the miui 8 6.8.11 again and supersu and booted...hourra...but now I'm affraid to flash miui 6.8.18 again

I have unlocked bootloader by xiaomi (the normal way) but now I don't know if its locked again? I could install supersu and have root access so I guess it's unlocked ???

Can someone help me please?
Did someone else have the same problem?

hello
i have the same problem here, can you please tell what have you done?
thank you

Same problem here.

Though I found by trial and error that flashing the ROM twice seems to work.

Keen to hear if anyone has a better answer.

Matt

Same problem here.

Though I found by trial and error that flashing the ROM twice seems to work.

Keen to hear if anyone has a better answer.

Matt
Also same problem here always flashing twice mi max 32gb