Mi Mix 2 In The Uk

David Mayhew

Members
Oct 6, 2016
Hi

Could I please reach out to anyone who has the Mi Mix 2 in the UK. I am seriously considering buying this device but after having problems with a Mi 5 last year I am a bit cautious. As I am not the most tech savvie person in the world, are there any problems like data transfer (from Samsung phone) that I should be aware of when using the phone in this country? Any comments you can offer would be most welcome.

Thanks

Not sure if this helps, but. I live in Dublin Ireland and I am on my second Xiaomi, a Mi Max, first was a Redmi 3, which is now my back up phone. They have both worked brilliantly. especially with the Mods from this site. I have my eye on the Mi Mix2 as well. I have good hopes for even better signal performance with the Mi MIX 2 because I note that it supports a greater range of LTE bands than previous Phones.

Overall, apart from a few niggles with Google Voice, which now seems to be fixed, the Mi Max is a fantastic phone over here, signal quality is good and with the recent update to Miui 9 the phone has now got even faster.

For me, when I have the money, I will have no hesitation in getting the Mi MAX 2.

Last edited: