Mi Note Pro Android 7.0 - How Well Does It Work?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi MiNote / MiNote PRO' started by Zorthos, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Zorthos

Zorthos Members

Hi,

For those who have tried Android 7.0 on the Mi Note Pro -
    xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_7.2.9_v8-7.0

How well does this work?

Did you have any issues with this TWRP?
    TWRP_leo_7.0

Any known bugs?

It'd be great to know if this is a good upgrade. (I'm currently on a dev build on android 5.0.7)

2. DiegoVP

DiegoVP Members

I installed this version 5 days ago but now I am becoming worried whether there will be continuity as I no longer see a version for MI Note Pro on the downloads section...

At the beginning both the WIFI and mobile networks didn't work but they both worked when I reinstalled the security certificate I need for wifi network and reintroduced APN settings for the mobile connexion. I also noticed that the Cube effect I have for transitions was slower and a bit bumpy, as if the graphics were not as fluid for that especial 3d effect.

Antutu score is down from 90,000 to 80,000.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  3. DiegoVP

DiegoVP Members

False alarm about the Antutu performance. I just got 91,000 points by putting the phone on flight mode, and I think I had it in that mode when I got 90,000 with android 5.1.

4. Pierfrank

Pierfrank Members

The Rom is good and I didn't find any bug....but don't know why just now my phone screen doesn't rotate

Sent from my Mi Note Pro

5. DiegoVP

DiegoVP Members

In my case the screen does rotate ok.

Anyone knows why our ROM based on Android 7 does no longer appear on the downloads section? Has our model been discontinued?

6. Amos Marcato

Amos Marcato Members

I have a serious battery drain problem...

7. allegra3000

allegra3000 Members

same problem with me, roll back to 6.12.22

8. DiegoVP

DiegoVP Members

I lost root access and the recovery. How can I roll back to the previous version?

9. allegra3000

allegra3000 Members

dont try, you will get problem same as me. if back to 6.12.22 you phone will lock again and get bootloop. only with "How to Flash on Locked Bootloader Using a DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi Note/Pro by mitch002" (find on another miui forum) my phone back to normal

10. Rajiv Ashrafi

Rajiv Ashrafi Members

My phone's working just fine, other than one issue. On Android 5, I got GPS lock in a few seconds. But now, it takes about 15-20 seconds before it gets a lock. It's been impacting Google Maps and Endomondo pretty hard. :(

Share Our Site