New Mi-One 2.6.8 Music app


ffi10

Members
Jun 11, 2012
23
13
I've update to the latest version (2.6.8) and now my music player stops playing music after a while, it usually does not finish the song. I've made a logcat which is attached, and there it seems to be a "media error -1400", a part of the log is given below:

V/AudioHardwareMSM8660( 138): AudioStreamOutMSM72xx::write(0x1393918, 4800) dev = headset_stereo_rx
V/AudioHardwareMSM8660( 138): AudioStreamOutMSM72xx::write(0x1393918, 4800) dev = headset_stereo_rx
V/AudioHardwareMSM8660( 138): AudioStreamOutMSM72xx::write(0x1393918, 4800) dev = headset_stereo_rx
V/AudioHardwareMSM8660( 138): AudioStreamOutMSM72xx::write(0x1393918, 4800) dev = headset_stereo_rx
V/AudioHardwareMSM8660( 138): AudioStreamOutMSM72xx::write(0x1393918, 4800) dev = headset_stereo_rx
W/AudioTrack( 138): obtainBuffer() track 0x13bb320 disabled, restarting
E/AwesomePlayer( 138): MEDIA_ERROR -1004
E/MediaPlayer( 9492): error (1, -1004)
E/MediaPlayer( 9492): Error (1,-1004)
V/AudioPolicyManager( 138): stopOutput() output 1, stream 3
 

Attachments

ffi10

Members
Jun 11, 2012
23
13
I've discovered that the problem only occurs on .aac files, which used to work on the old music player. This is a bit of a pity for me because my whole library is in .aac, so a fix would be very welcome.