[MI10] Xiaomi.eu V12.5 discussion & support (V12.5.8.0)

Have a look at attached screenshots.
- dual SIM working (take a look at the top of every picture.
- dual apps working for a while (even on previous builds
- call recording working

Please note that my device is Mi10 - UMI.
2a09d09614c5837aa57f1ddc91b4f6cc.jpg
5c05a61b2dcc54b8ff9b964a4adf09dc.jpg
1568c33b61cada21ae8298a342e88500.jpg

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Wow, you are the best! Thanks a lot. My device is Mi10 as well. So I'm going to flash.
Screenshot_2021-04-04-18-15-21-249_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg

This is my current built. Do you know, if I can flash it directly via TWRP?

Wow, you are the best! Thanks a lot. My device is Mi10 as well. So I'm going to flash.
View attachment 35814

This is my current built. Do you know, if I can flash it directly via TWRP?
What have you been waiting so long?
Regarding the TWRP - I can't tell, but if I were you I would've flashed the new TWRP first.

What have you been waiting so long?
Regarding the TWRP - I can't tell, but if I were you I would've flashed the new TWRP first.

As I said, I was so confused from all the negative comments regarding to MIUI 12 on MI10. That's why, I didn't risk it for so long.

I've waited patiently for real stable built.

Otherwise, on my previous phone MI9, I was on weekly rom and I wasn't miss any rom.

Anyway, Thanks again.

I'm still not sure how to install the latest stable update without the OTA update on my mi 10Ultra. I am on the last 12.1.1 stable update.
Do I just go into TWRP and install the zip? And then clear cache and dalvik?
Or do I have to use fastboot?
TWRP version is 3.4.2b 0623

Last edited:
Dirty Flash from last version. Everything is working. Even Safetynet without root.

I've just dirty flashed from miui 12.2.10 and it runs better than the previous rom I had on my phone. It's a really nice update.

There's a little bug from miui 12.2.10 I'm still experiencing. After restarting the phone, the clock and the fingerprint turn into black on the lock screen. It's easy to fix. Just changing to another theme and coming back. Maybe, it doesn't happen if you come from other roms. However, it isn't too annoying, I don't usually restart my phone.

About the sound - only the low frequencies are slightly oversaturated, bit it's nothing like unbearable. You get used to it after a while. (I always use max volume for youtube)
;)

Could you please be more specific about the audio. With the last two weekly ROMs the audio was broken as there is no more the automatic EQ in the background cutting the low frequencies when the volume goes over 50%. This causes the audio to distort as the speakers can not reproduce those low frequencies at all.
When you say only the low frequencies get oversaturated, does that means that this audio problem persist in this stable release, or that the audio works as in stock rom?

I don't have experience with weekly builds so I can't compare the stable with the weekly.
Anyhow, I meant literally that lower frequency sounds seem exaggerated especially on high volume levels.
It's not something annoying, but is recognizable. Different than previous stable.
I could describe it the way you say - low frequencies aren't cut out at higher volume. I am sure it's easily fixed in one of the future builds.

Reactions: alfaholic
I don't have experience with weekly builds so I can't compare the stable with the weekly.
Anyhow, I meant literally that lower frequency sounds seem exaggerated especially on high volume levels.
It's not something annoying, but is recognizable. Different than previous stable.
I could describe it the way you say - low frequencies aren't cut out at higher volume. I am sure it's easily fixed in one of the future builds.

Thanks. Yes, this is what is happening in two last weekly builds. Stock rom has this HPF activated automatically.
Not good at all, basically the volume goes to 50% without distortion, then it starts to be unusable for most content.

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
[Xiaomi mi 10]I test 12.5 and 12.6 the battery is very strong
The problème is sound. I play music with more bass the voice of speaker is reducted.. is horrible for movie/music..

Reactions: vevericaK
Yesterday I updated to 12.5, I noticed that the low frequencies using speakers are too saturated. Is it a bug? I had to eq with Wiper4android with highpass filter as a result, same problem with high volume.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Afterwards this is annoying because it sounds lower than before even using V4A and reducing bass.
I think this is a big problem for everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-13-36-09-927_com.pittvandewitt.viperfx.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-13-36-09-927_com.pittvandewitt.viperfx.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Default Volume Step is 15. Eu teams increased to 25 for high output gain. And magisk module is set to 30. So find build.prop and change volume step to 15.

İ didn't try yet. İf anyone try, please write result

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Don't work :/ System partition is only read, not write because of new dynamic partition system. So i tried manually change build.prop but not saved. Also this module isn't affect to sound.
It changes the media volume steps number and it should fix the issue... And please try without custom sound modification (Magisk module). ;)

Hi, should i wait global or install the xiaomi.eu miui 12.5? My bootloader will unlock tomorrow, are there any bugs or is it ok? I have a xiaomi mi 10 umi