Mi11Lite5G loops into fastboot after EU.rom install

Just 1 second of the normal Mi start screen, then it jumps to fastboot screen.
And what about "fastboot boot twrp.img"? If it doesn't work, contact an "EDL Unbrick" paid service via Telegram (@*spam*paid*service* - price is ~25€ via PayPal).

;)

And what about "fastboot boot twrp.img"? If it doesn't work, contact an "EDL Unbrick" paid service via Telegram (@*spam*paid*service* - price is ~25€ via PayPal).

;)
That used to work, but now I get:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 4.270s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Device Error)
finished. total time: 4.280s

That used to work, but now I get:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 4.270s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Device Error)
finished. total time: 4.280s
I can do fastboot flash boot_b twrp.img and then I can boot TWRP.

Hi, I just bit the bullet and got the telegram unbrick guy to sort me out.

So now I have the unbricked official stable again. I am a bit scarred from the process now, what would you suggest is the best way to flash xiaomi EU to my Mi11lite5g now? And should use weekly or stable? Really dont want to brick again :D

Hi, I just bit the bullet and got the telegram unbrick guy to sort me out.

So now I have the unbricked official stable again. I am a bit scarred from the process now, what would you suggest is the best way to flash xiaomi EU to my Mi11lite5g now? And should use weekly or stable? Really dont want to brick again :D
Okay... ^^

Weekly or Stable, both should work fine. ;)

Now, follow this guide=> https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...-for-mi11-pro-ultra-lite-5g-using-twrp.62738/

:)

Reactions: JiaiJ
One more question: My current global stable rom is 12.5. It appears that weekly is 12.6. Can I use above process and upgrade to weekly if it is higher version that current installed stable rom? Thanks
No, it doesn't work that way. ;)

What you have to know is that you need to format the data partition of your device when coming from any other ROM than a Xiaomi.eu ROM. :)

EDIT: And it's highly recommended to format the data partition when switching Xiaomi.eu branch (Stable <-> Weekly).

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Hi,

just wanted to feedback that I did the update today and it all worked, thanks for the support along the way!

Last edited by a moderator: