[MI2/MI2S][KERNEL] MiCore 010 for MIUI | Linaro | UV | OC

ta3e3eda.jpg

Just to add some prove

The power of micore! Easly 5h screen on time with heavy use! Simply awesome, like note 3 battery life.
Rom: stock 4.1
Congratulations redmaner!

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390621979873.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390621979873.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 314
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390622000737.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390622000737.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 299
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390622042397.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390622042397.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 302
i used to let Tasker switch from 2g to 3g based on certain event on other phones, since i got Mi2s, i can't do it as the option is not available on tasker for the phone, i remember that that option was a kernel related, if it is actually kernel related can we have that option in this kernel please if it is not much work??? thanks in advance

Hi all, do you have problem with default xiaomi headphone (not only piston), my previous button on default xiaomi headphone do not work on this kernel
BTW, tks @redmaner for you great kernel

Is the oc version released? Can't find it on the main page.
Why also not releasing a 1.9ghz version for the mi2 also? The Have the same hardware. I think it should work.

thanks a lot for your work, i don't know why, but i am getting random reboots with the Kernel, tried it with latest MiUi mulit, and latest WiUi, both Roms work fine with minor reboot issues, but with the Kernel the reboot make the phone not usable

thanks a lot for your work, i don't know why, but i am getting random reboots with the Kernel, tried it with latest MiUi mulit, and latest WiUi, both Roms work fine with minor reboot issues, but with the Kernel the reboot make the phone not usable
Remove your init.d folder if you have one, and report back please

alright i will reinstall the version of WiUi which using the kernel and will report back, 5 mins and will report back, thanks

done, yes i found the init.d folder, i deleted it, will give it sometime and will report back

unfortenately it didn't help, still rebooting

Last edited by a moderator:
Only with this kernel? Or also with stock kernel / stock MIUI?
If this is only happening on this kernel please send me the file located at /proc/last_kmsg

no with stock Kernel i may have one reboot per day only, but with this kernel i am almost getting reboot every 5 minutes

Interesting, send me the file I mentioned. /proc/last_kmsg after a reboot

sorry for the silly question, but i can't find the file, i found only /proc/kmsg is it the same?

sorry for the silly question, but i can't find the file, i found only /proc/kmsg is it the same?
No it's not the same, after a random reboot /proc/last_kmsg isn't there?

no not there
Ok something else then.
Download terminal emulator from playstore.
Typ the following
Code:
su
cat /proc/kmsg > /sdcard/kmsg.log
Keep terminal running till your phone has a random reboot again.
When your phone is rebooted send the file on your sdcard called kmsg.log

I am searching some people who have TrueDualBoot enabled and want to test the new version of MiCore.
To be sure factory resets are over. Send me a private message

Would be the best if you had a reset before.
Makes the test more valid

Last edited:
008m is now ofline due data partition mount problem for TrueDualBoot users
This will be fixed in 009.

Those who are already on 008 don't have to worry, 009 will repair the data structure if neccesary.

009m will be released soon.
009oc will be released later.