[ROM][LINARO] CyanogenMod 11 Modified Edition [09/09/14]

paulrlz

Members
Nov 23, 2013
No offence. Khaon have much better battery life than xperianpro kernel. Also is speedier. At least with Alecsandru pacman f2fs

Netweaver

Members
Nov 29, 2013
I did a dirty flash with wipe of cache and dalvik cache. No FC or other strange things yet. V stable so far. Thanks. If I could fix (long standing issue already) my sns_async_ev_wakelock getting stuck, then I would be a happy man. Thanks everyone for making updated and improved builds.

Alecsandru

Members
May 9, 2014
i'm not a big fan of modified frameworks , in half of hour i will upload the ''clean'' version , you can try that one , you must have apps with processes active , that's why the wakelocks (or xposed modules that uses sensors or apps) , dalvik is better in benchmarks , you can compare the stable version with previous one , huge scores , but art feels smother , my option is art

Netweaver

Members
Nov 29, 2013
edit : link removed due to data corruption (reverting to previous build)
yes ... I had the same issue here :(
I did a reboot later to verify the effect of trying to get rid of my stuck wakelock and ... bang... everywhere FC, all went crazy. Going back to my back-up from yesterday :)

Alecsandru

Members
May 9, 2014
wait for fsck.f2fs from cm
when they will reintroduce that , i will update roms to daily nightly once or twice a week

Reactions: vidar

Alecsandru

Members
May 9, 2014
how about btrfs xperian? kernel -side and recovery-side?
thumb2?
applying workarounds for Krait errata's?

pulling config from adb shows that those options are disabled
so?

Last edited:

XperianPro

Members
Oct 26, 2013
how about btrfs xperian? kernel -side and recovery-side?
thumb2?
applying workarounds for Krait errata's?

pulling config from adb shows that those options are disabled
so?

I checked wiki page,it says first stable release is in 3.10 linux kernel,im not quite sure someone backported it.