Mi2 - Where to pre-order/buy?

How are we suppose to know? Its a pre-sale. So they just make you give them $50 , then then $500 later on for the phone. They promise "30 days" since release date.
I'm not asking if it is, I'm asking if you think it is possibly or most likely a scam.

I am getting my Mi-Two from the AliExpress seller from whom I bought my Mi-One. So far, he has been reliable for me. I will be paying a bit more on top of the RMB 2,000 for agent fees and shipping.

I am getting my Mi-Two from the AliExpress seller from whom I bought my Mi-One. So far, he has been reliable for me. I will be paying a bit more on top of the RMB 2,000 for agent fees and shipping.
I'm getting mine from an AliExpress seller, too!
This is going to be my first Xiaomi phone, and I'm so excited! Is there any special thing I should know about it before I receive it?

Can you link to the seller please? How long did you wait for the Mi-1 to ship?

Guys, wait for M2 reviews! I've got m1s and would say it isn't so good as I supposed. The display is awful (compared to Galaxy S2), the camera isn't perfect too (see the photos there). For the same money (after paying the customs fee) I would get something better and with 2 years of local warranty :)

Hi i m going to Thailand,Taiwan,Shanghai On 10th October Can You please tell me any store where i can go and buy XIaomi M2 or Xiaomi M1s?

@darknez,
There aren't special xiaomi stores in China, there are only 10-30 minutes sales direct from xioami site.

ohk then it means they are only selling from there online store?

Anyways i already have some other phones as well in my mind can you please tell me any Specific stores in china?

@darknez,
Xiaomi site isn't a classical online store, they just enable 'Buy' button for a short period (last time ~10 minutes, 200 000 m1s sold)

I can tell you about xiaomi only, sorry.

I can tell you now that the MI2 will not be available until October, it states that on the website and the little button which relates to it is not functional yet.

When it is then this is how it will work. You will first have to register then you will have to work pretty hard as the phones will be sold in batches on a first come first serve basis, just like the MI1 was. How do I know this? Take a look at the evidence. They did that with the MI1 and if you go to the MI1S section on Xiaomi's site you can already register to enter the first two rounds of sale. It states that stocks are limited and just like last time if you failed to get one but registered then you will have to wait until they have another round of sales.

ANYONE WHO WANTS A MI One S EARLY HAD BETTER GET THEIR SKATES ON AND GET CLICKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we bought our MI1's we got our IT guy to spend two days clicking on the buy button which was often inaccessible due to volume. Eventually we managed to get hold of two phones but had to change IP address, mailing address and payment details to do it as Xiaomi also impose a one phone per client rule too.

Why they choose to do it this way I dunno. To make it seem much more exclusive, because they have a supply problem, because they are trying to limit traders from getting their hands on too many units and selling them at elevated prices? Those are a few of the different reasons I have heard thrown around here in China and the last one was given to me by someone from the service center in my city.

As far as buying a few and then selling them on is concerned, for now at least will be a problem for anyone. It's going to be a struggle to get one unit for yourself in China let alone several. Once it becomes more easily available here I think it will be the same everywhere.
Would you recommend waiting till November to get one then?

@darknez,
Xiaomi site isn't a classical online store, they just enable 'Buy' button for a short period (last time ~10 minutes, 200 000 m1s sold)

I can tell you about xiaomi only, sorry.
ohk Suppose any how i got lucky then do they deliver in India or they only deliver in china?

Only deliver in China for now.

Peaches hi, I have smone that can get it for me in China, is it possible to preorder the 32GB version already or not yet?
I would appreciate your help in finding out man, also if you have a link that would be very helpful!Many thanks!!!

Peaches hi, I have smone that can get it for me in China, is it possible to preorder the 32GB version already or not yet?
I would appreciate your help in finding out man, also if you have a link that would be very helpful!Many thanks!!!

I'm not sure still waiting on hearing about official launch.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks peaches...first impressions of your test piece?

Sent from my GT-9100@MIUI 2.9.29+Siyah kernel v4.1.5 CPU@1600 GPU@400

Thanks peaches...first impressions of your test piece?

Sent from my GT-9100@MIUI 2.9.29+Siyah kernel v4.1.5 CPU@1600 GPU@400

I'm still working with the team trying to get data to work on my AT&T USA network. Otherwise its a great phone.

No, I cannot get anything beyond 2G to work.
I Had the same problem with the Mi-One, at the end the provider changed the apn settings from the inside. Like for instance we have Vodafone-NL Normally we use live.vodafone.com.and for business we use office.vodafone.nl; At Vodafone they changed my account to business and after that it worked.

I don't know what they use behind the screens though