Mi2 - Where to pre-order/buy?

No, I cannot get anything beyond 2G to work.

any update on getting m2 to work on 3g A&TT? looks like there are some for sale currently on ebay. would like to order one with the understanding that the device will be able to access 3g on At&T.

You guys now if m2 works on T-Mobile USA 3g or 4g network

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

@iBotPeaches, have you also tested Mi2 3G on Verizon, T-Mobile, etc?

It would be great to get it to work on 3G on either AT&T it tmobile in the states. Or perhaps even straight talk which uses the AT&T network. Once someone confirms 3G in the us please let us know :)

Reactions: cat_baxter
It would be great to get it to work on 3G on either AT&T it tmobile in the states. Or perhaps even straight talk which uses the AT&T network. Once someone confirms 3G in the us please let us know :)

How many people in America do you think have the phone? I'd venture to say less than 5. I have a tried a TMobile SIM and the problem was there as well.

Reactions: lekzzz
How many people in America do you think have the phone? I'd venture to say less than 5. I have a tried a TMobile SIM and the problem was there as well.
Tmobile USA For sure will not work on 3G because it is different frequency (1700/2100) the Mi does not support 1700Mhz. AT&T is what I am worry about, do you by anyc hance have the LTE sim card?

Tmobile USA For sure will not work on 3G because it is different frequency (1700/2100) the Mi does not support 1700Mhz. AT&T is what I am worry about, do you by anyc hance have the LTE sim card?

I've tried everything. I got re-provisioned for LTE plan, 4G unlimited. Tried about 6 different SIMs from AT&T. No go. Xiaomi claims that -90dBm is too small to have a lock for 3G. Yet, that works fine my on NS & SGS3. So don't know what to say.

Your welcome to buy the phone and try yourself. I'm about to sell it to Pele, as I can't live with a phone stuck on Edge.

I can't either, if this is the case maybe it is best for me to cancel the pre-order since edge is a POS nowaday.

Do the guys in Xiaomi know about this issue? Have you reported it? As I know they send fixes to the beta testers, right?

Yes. We are still working on it. Though, I account for .01% of the global MI2 market, so my issues take longer to get attention.

Yes. We are still working on it. Though, I account for .01% of the global MI2 market, so my issues take longer to get attention.

Thanks for what you are doing :) hopefully the issue is resolved. Really would like to see it work here in the states.

Hi guys,

@iBotPeaches: Can you confirm if the Mi-2 has a memory card slot? I have read review and many say it does not have. I am weighing my options how to get one myself. A friend of mine flies to Shanghai once a month and told me he could look for one there. But I don't think it will be widely available in November yet so probably he should order it via a phone store and then pick it up when he'll visit Shanghai again.