Mi4c Heat Issue After Upgrading To Miui Android N

Yes, you can!

You can use edl mode to downgrade your phone:
  1. Put your phone in fastboot and type fastboot oem edl
  2. Your phone will then enter in edl mode(kind of emergency recovery state), it will be a black screen, don't be afraid!
  3. In edl mode you can use an older version of miflash, in other words, miflash 2015.10.28.0 with a x64 computer\OS to flash(even with a locked bootloader, it does not matter) an older version of miui, in this case libra_images_6.1.7_20151221.0000.11_5.1_cn_b09dac70a0.
  4. After the flashing is done, you need to reboot your phone and you do this by pressing the power button for 8 seconds, you will need to wait for your phone to boot up to 6.1.7, after it boots up, you just need to power off you phone and put it in fastboot again and type fastboot oem unlock.
  5. Congratulations, you now have unlocked your phone yourself and as a bonus you just gave xiaomi the middle finger for their s**t unlock policy and system. Clap, clap, clap, clap...
  6. Now you can flash twrp or flash official xiaomi roms.
Downloads:
PS: I'm not responsible for any mistakes or damages that you can cause to your phone! Do this at your on risk!
worked, thanks :)

Yes, you can!

2. Your phone will then enter in edl mode(kind of emergency recovery state), it will be a black screen, don't be afraid!
  3. In edl mode you can use an older version of miflash, in other words, miflash 2015.10.28.0 with a x64 computer\OS to flash(even with a locked bootloader, it does not matter) an older version of miui, in this case libra_images_6.1.7_20151221.0000.11_5.1_cn_b09dac70a0.
  4. After the flashing is done, you need to reboot your phone and you do this by pressing the power button for 8 seconds, you will need to wait for your phone to boot up to 6.1.7, after it boots up, you just need to power off you phone and put it in fastboot again and type fastboot oem unlock.
  5. Congratulations, you now have unlocked your phone yourself and as a bonus you just gave xiaomi the middle finger for their s**t unlock policy and system. Clap, clap, clap, clap...
PS: I'm not responsible for any mistakes or damages that you can cause to your phone! Do this at your on risk!

It works! But ATTENTION!!!! It will wipe all data from your phone!

anyone already install this ROM ? any feedback ?

There are still problems with it, like the last two and most powerful cores(A57 cortex) being shutdown all the time. So heavy games will lag! And there are others issues reported by others, i can't confirm those because i'm not using the nougat rom anymore.

Battery is okay but voice notes bug is still there. Also looks like the last 2 cores are noti being used

Battery is ok because the last two cores(most powerful ones) are shutdown all the time, just wait until they fix this and then we will know for sure how well the battery is performing in nougat!

Yesterday I upgraded my mi4c to Nougat Android 7 but in the configuration of the Post bitDownloader me error SSL (think) I get this error fuoi: "hardshake failed" on other device with the same parameters it works ... I tried + app

plz help... I don't understand what ineed to do after I'm in fastboot oem edl
its don't flash with miflash :(

Yes, you can!

4. After the flashing is done, you need to reboot your phone and you do this by pressing the power button for 8 seconds, you will need to wait for your phone to boot up to 6.1.7, after it boots up, you just need to power off your phone and put it in fastboot again and type fastboot oem unlock.
Downloads:

Total noob with this stuff but I just updated to Android N and I'm having quite a few problems. Swiping between the screen is super choppy and I'm getting constant "Google Play services has stopped" error messages. Settings says MIUI 8.7.2.16 Beta, Android version 7.0 NRD90M, any help would be appreciated :)

I've just rolled back to 7.12.21 by TWRP. But Kernel Auditor still showing last 2 cores offline. Not sure why...