New Mi4i Do Not Ask For Sim Number To Make Calls With Numbers Starting By 911 Xxx Xxx

tiluis

Members
Jun 9, 2013
I check that on Mi4i, also with last version 6.4.7 or with stable version MIUIv7.2 from xiaomi.eu, if I have an contact number that begins with 911 xxx xxx without country code, when I press on contact, always make the call on SIM1 without ask the SIM number. If I put the country code on my case +351 it ask for the SIM nº, but if that person calls me, on the received calls the number enter without +351 and when I touch on received call to call him, again, do not ask by SIM number and always go out by SIM1. I think that this should be a bug because 911 is a global emergency number... this happens with some one more? and there is any way to workaroud this, like for exemple, that always phone inserts the country code on received and maked calls?

I install both versions (last version 6.4.7 and stable version MIUIv7.2) with new instalation cleaning and format all partitions first with twrp 3.0, to validate that I use an clean isntalation... ( I check too that with 6.3.31 version also do the same..)

I apreciate your comments and opinions.

Thank you for your support and attention
TiLuis