Mi5 Rom

Amineleg

Members
Dec 18, 2016
hello guys,
I've just bought a mi5 64gb, and it came with a vendor rom, now i want to change it but i don't know to which rom i should, so i m asking for advice, i need a rom that is nearlly free of bugs(I know that there isn't one which is 100% perfect), that gives good SOT,smooth performance,more features and since I'm moroccan I need one where i can read or write in arabic(it doesn't matter if the system doesn't have arabic, All i need is a rom that can show arabic letters).
So which one do you suggest(chinese dev or stable, globle dev or stable, or xiaomi.eu dev)

I've tested many Roms and ended up to Xiaomi.eu 7.3.4 stable
Battery is good, around 7 hours SOT (wifi on), smooth and so far I haven't faced any bugs. personally I believe global stable is battery sucker and China Roms are same with Xiaomi.eu but more bloatware and crap. But you can test yourself Roms and see what suits you.

Battery is good, around 7 hours SOT (wifi on), smooth and so far I haven't faced any bugs. personally I believe global stable is battery sucker and China Roms are same with Xiaomi.eu but more bloatware and crap. But you can test yourself Roms and see what suits you.
thank you.
and what is the best build of xiaomi.eu based on miui8?

thank you.
and what is the best build of xiaomi.eu based on miui8?
8.1.3 stable for me. Latest Dev's weekly roms i think have bugs cause it's under develop for nougat 7.0 so i would't recommend it. For me 8.1.3 was the most stable and smooth for miui 8 but i the battery wasn't so great. 5-6 sot. Max 6 hours sot for me bad hardly.

o
8.1.3 stable for me. Latest Dev's weekly roms i think have bugs cause it's under develop for nougat 7.0 so i would't recommend it. For me 8.1.3 was the most stable and smooth for miui 8 but i the battery wasn't so great. 5-6 sot. Max 6 hours sot for me bad hardly.
can i read arabic letters and write in arabic in the xiaomi.eu rom?(if possible can you send me screenshots of arabic texts shown in the xiaomi.eu rom)