Mi9 Lite NFC

Barking Madly

Members
Jan 21, 2019
Been running the weeklies on my Redmi Note 5 for sometime and just upgraded to the Mi9 Lite. This is the first Xiaomi phone I have had with NFC and after unlocking (not rooted) and loading the current .eu weekly rom I find Google Pay won't let me use NFC as a payment method as it detects the phone has been modified. Is this a bug in the rom as the features list mentions SaftyNet Passed for Google Pay or does that exclude NFC usage which would explain why Google Pay never indicated any problems with my Note 5.

Been running the weeklies on my Redmi Note 5 for sometime and just upgraded to the Mi9 Lite. This is the first Xiaomi phone I have had with NFC and after unlocking (not rooted) and loading the current .eu weekly rom I find Google Pay won't let me use NFC as a payment method as it detects the phone has been modified. Is this a bug in the rom as the features list mentions SaftyNet Passed for Google Pay or does that exclude NFC usage which would explain why Google Pay never indicated any problems with my Note 5.
, Does it pass safety net now on yout mi 9 lite,,, Did you try using the different wallet

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk