New Poco F5 (MARBLE) NFC not working

Fautumn

Members
May 14, 2023
Device: Poco F5 (global version) bought from Taiwan.
UI version: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM (MARBLE/fastboot/not rooted)

286435-jpg.47870

Under Settings > Connection & sharing > NFC > Payment default
If the "Payment default" option set to "Embedded secure element", then any NFC payment method won't work.
If the "Payment default" option set to any other options (SIM wallet, Google pay, etc.), the NFC works fine.

I tried to set the "Payment default" to Google pay, but every time I reboot the device, the "Payment default" option will be set to "Embedded secure element" and made the NFC payment dies.

The same problem happened in this post:
Any possible fix? Thanks.

Last edited:
Device: Poco F5 (global version) bought from Taiwan.
UI version: MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM (MARBLE/fastboot/no root)

286435-jpg.47870

Under Settings > Connection & sharing > NFC > Payment default
If the "Payment default" option set to "Embedded secure element", then any NFC payment method won't work.
If the "Payment default" option set to any other options (SIM wallet, Google pay, etc.), the NFC works fine.

I tried to set the "Payment default" to Google pay, but every time I reboot the device, the "Payment default" option will be set to "Embedded secure element" and made the NFC payment dies.

The same problem happened in this post:
Any possible fix? Thanks.
Had some problem, try to do next:
go to Applications-Google Pay-Clear ALL data.
For me it works. After reboot phone Google Pay still as Payment default.

Had some problem, try to do next:
go to Applications-Google Pay-Clear ALL data.
For me it works. After reboot phone Google Pay still as Payment default.
1.There is no such app as "Google pay" in MARBLE, only Google wallet downloaded from play store.

2."Google wallet" does not have settings under "application", only "Google play services".

3.Even I clear all the app data and uninstall/reinstall updates of Google play services, the Payment default still jumps to Embedded secure element.

4.The problem happened before I downloaded Google wallet, so uninstalling it won't help.