Micro USB port connexion problems

Is possible that the little wire that connect in that pin is the antenna?
Beacuse i replaced the module usb, the speaker, mic and usb is working but the signal come ,and go.
Is it possible that the antenna is in that part of the phone and i broke it for accident?
Thanks

In deed, i accidently broke the wire, bought a new one and i solved the problem!

Hi everybody,

I'm just thinking of buying an Mi2A but this micro USB connection problem thrills me a bit...
Is it valid for earlier batches only? Or is it a general problem of the Mi2A?
(I checked at hungarian Mi2S users, that it is not known in case of their Mi2Ss...)

Thanks for the info,
hercsi

Hi everybody,

I'm just thinking of buying an Mi2A but this micro USB connection problem thrills me a bit...
Is it valid for earlier batches only? Or is it a general problem of the Mi2A?
(I checked at hungarian Mi2S users, that it is not known in case of their Mi2Ss...)

Thanks for the info,
hercsi

Mine is 3 months old, no problems until now. hope they fix it but i can't be sure

I bought mi2a in May, and so far I have not had any kind of hw problem, I just replaced the broken display

I have the same problem with my M2A, which I ordered from ibuygou in june 2013. I have contacted their customer care and told them that I expect them to send me the replacement part. I will let you guys know how it works out. This is a very annoying problem, but I am somewhat releaved that I am not the only one experiencing the problem.

Hi,
I replaced the usb connector, and now it works, but I have a new problem,
the usb OTG doesn't work anymore,
Is anyone have a solution or the same problem?

Is a few days I have had problems with the micro usb connection, last night when I put in charge mi2a, nothing happened, I had to disassemble and solder the micro usb connection
Now I have finished the work and finally my mi2a has returned to work perfectly, I added a small thickness of the card above the micro usb to keep it from moving

Photos of work

Is a few days I have had problems with the micro usb connection, last night when I put in charge mi2a, nothing happened, I had to disassemble and solder the micro usb connection
Now I have finished the work and finally my mi2a has returned to work perfectly, I added a small thickness of the card above the micro usb to keep it from moving

Photos of work

i didn't understand anything ... how you fix it ?

I soldered the pins of the micro usb

I have the same problem, and this is my second time experiencing this problem. I am very sick of this phone. I sent it back to China (I am in the US) and had it fixed at an official Xiaomi repair center. Now, two weeks after I have gotten it back, the same problem reappears. In additon, the micro USB port is overheating and very hot to the touch, I can smell what seems to be burning plastic.

Does anyone have a verified source for the micro USB port, or barring that, does anyone know of a way I can explain to a cell phone repair shop here how to solder it? I am nervous to try to solder repair it myself because I haven't done it before and I don't want to further damage it. I have taken it to a local repair shop, where they told me they couldn't find the part, but at this point I just want it to work long enough for me to find a replacement.

Thanks,

James