Xiaomi MiHome Free Desktop Theme - Warm Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

After much anticipation for the release of more MiHome Free Desktop themes, we are happy to announce that the Warm Space theme which was featured in the promotional video several weeks ago is now available for download!

This Free desktop theme is just awesome, we're really impressed with the work put in on this by Xiaomi and really do hope to see Theme developers open their creative minds up to develop some amazing Free desktop themes!

lvk8E.png

Hi-resolution image previews here:
http://i.imgur.com/XMyeu.png
http://i.imgur.com/mlLUl.jpg

Download here:
WarmSpace theme

Instructions:
1. Download the theme.
2. Copy to your phones MIUI/Theme folder.
3. Open Theme app.
4. Select the new free desktop theme.
5. Apply theme.
6. Theme will be applied on desktop, to enter Free mode, use two fingers and swipe DOWNWARDS on your screen.
7. Slide two fingers UPWARDS to return to standard desktop environment.

what should i do if my desktop wallpaper isn't like desktop is just a wood wallpaper.
how to get desktop as show in the video?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-07-12-13-04.png
    Screenshot_2012-09-07-12-13-04.png
    462.5 KB · Views: 1,030
Reactions: marinlee
pinhes seems that the current v4 launcher and free mihome launcher are two different things, i dont have a slightest idea how to get free mihome launcher tho. havent see a word of explanation tho few ppl already ask if i could guess i would tell that its only for JB roms

MiHome launcher is in the GooglePlay.

Neither MiHome, nor MiuiHome helps.

Looks nice! But a bit more explination would be welcome..

-Can we use this on the current miui roms?
-For wich launcher is this theme exactly?

Its very easy apply these as a theme and then drag with two fingers on the desktop, you should get this desktop.

Reactions: kartonick
As ambuj said.

1. Download the theme.
2. Copy to your phones MIUI/Theme folder.
3. Open Theme app.
4. Select the new free desktop theme.
5. Apply theme.
6. Theme will be applied on desktop, to enter Free mode, use two fingers and swipe upwards on your screen.
7. Slide two fingers down to return to standard desktop environment.

That's it :)

kinda raw, but at least very funny.
and s bigspringboard to develop another themes

Tried, liked it, BUT: when I click on the camera it says "application not installed" same goes for radio and a few others.... Any idea how to fix it?

SGS III - MIUI Android 2.8.31

Reactions: mantex80
and no chance to put clock back — only empty. photo gallery and Gmail variants.

when going back to default home, all widgets are not loading anymore. they are empty or with loading lettering placeholder

Tried, liked it, BUT: when I click on the camera it says "application not installed" same goes for radio and a few others.... Any idea how to fix it?

SGS III - MIUI Android 2.8.31
Same thing happens here as well. Either those icons will work only for the miphone or only for the chinese people.

I don't have the music widget and camera widget dont wor'k (MIUI 2.8.17 SGSII) ?
Other widgets work. Adding of widgets work too.

Hi, is there any way to access all other applications which are not on the desktop with these animated themes? The only way i see is to install some app drawer and put a shortcut somewhere...

hm.. I never used the themes yet, so the folder "themes" doesn't exists (I guess), so can you please tell me the exact name so I can manually crate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.