Xiaomi MiHome Free Desktop Theme - Warm Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really great idea!!! I solved the camera icon problem with simple text (app), making a custom icon with a camera pgn image and shortcut to the app, try "simple text" its easy to use.
Also I used folder organizer to put a folder with a personalize icon down the baseball bat. The main problem still the weather, it can´t be replace with other app or icon. :S Any way very happy with this theme, thanks

I think that this theme drains more energy, can some one confirm this please?

I have tried everything to get this to load, mu ROM is updated to todays release, mihome from googleplay installed, theme downloaded and applied but no amount of two finger swiping gets the free mode active. Any help would be fantastic lol thanks

Didnt work, switching to mihome states milocker has to be uninstalled but I cannot remove it as it says its a system application! Maybe this is what is causing it?

I have tried everything to get this to load, mu ROM is updated to todays release, mihome from googleplay installed, theme downloaded and applied but no amount of two finger swiping gets the free mode active. Any help would be fantastic lol thanks

Do we need to install MiHome from Googleplay? I'm only asking because it is working with launcher that came with rom

Do we need to install MiHome from Googleplay? I'm only asking because it is working with launcher that came with rom

MiHome is for non-MIUI ROMs. Its just a launcher. Sorry if thats not what your asking.

Found a video on youtube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's not as great as the original video makes it seem. It's not as animated. It's like an image map with applications associated with each location. Love the idea but needs work. Can't wait to see the the final result!

Just wondering if someone able to come out with the mod version of this theme? ;)

Gets the apporiate icons to work for international usage. That includes the weather.

And by the way how to edit the toggles on the extreme right of the Free Launcher? I only have a default of 4 toggles, but if you look at the picture from the first post, it seems like there can be more toggles.

Reactions: mantex80 and Zehlek
yes its basically background with different icons and widgets that will fit the background. only thing that actually looks better than in normal launcher is music player.. and maby weather would be nice if we could actually use it. at this point theres no option for customisation, theres only one place to put you own icon (under baseball bat), rest you can just remove or replace with a standard launcher widgets

Just wondering if someone able to come out with the mod version of this theme? ;)

Gets the apporiate icons to work for international usage. That includes the weather.

And by the way how to edit the toggles on the extreme right of the Free Launcher? I only have a default of 4 toggles, but if you look at the picture from the first post, it seems like there can be more toggles.
That would be awesome.

I think i have a solution to the whole "Application is not installed on your phone" issue. I think (and I could be wrong), that its because the SGS2 and 3 dont use the standard MIUI camera and FM radio. I downloaded the MIUI Theme editor and opened up this theme and the solution seems to be as simple as just updating the component to launch.

For example:
The FM radio's _content tag has the following value:
Code:
#Intent;action=android.intent.action.MAIN;category=android.intent.category.LAUNCHER;launchFlags=0x10200000;component=com.miui.fmradio/.FMRadioMain;end|

I reckon that if we knew the package names for the missing apps, I could edit the theme and see if that works. Any takers?
Do we need an FM Radio apk also?

Success! So I got the FM Radio Application to work. I'm probably not allowed to upload an edited version though right? (mods, some clarification please?)

But if anyone does want to know how to edit it themselves to get everything working, I would be more than happy to help out
I can't figure out theme editor. How do I use it? Please help

OK Miui Home worked it was MiHone that was the problem! Now to edit the icons to run other apps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.