Mijia g1 essential voice issue

straits

Members
Apr 14, 2021
Hello,
I have a problem with my mijia g1. After some time of usage the vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped to speak. I checked the app and everything is activated (voice button is on). The robot simply doesn’t speak. It speaks only if I change the volume, just to say that the volume was changed.

I tried a factory reset: the robot started again to speaks for a while and then silence again.

Anyone can help me? Anyone experienced the same issues?

I have the firmware 2.0.8.6139 and I'm located in Italy.

Thanks a lot,

Nicola

I have the same problem. You do not need to reset, just change the language to another and then return the desired language.

Thank you for your help. I tried to change the language when the issue appeared, but it didn't work. I will try again

Change the language to Chinese, listen to it, then to English and listen to it again. Then try to take out the dust container and listen to see if it will speak.

Thank you for your help. Suddenly the voice has went back...I didn't do anything and it was back. I will keep your suggestion in mind if the issue will return.

Change the language to Chinese, listen to it, then to English and listen to it again. Then try to take out the dust container and listen to see if it will speak.

Today, after same days with the voice, the robot has stopped to speak again. I tried your solution, but unfortunately it didn't work for me.

Thank you for your help!

Nicola

Hi! Go to the App Settings (3 dots in the top right corner), and check if the DND mode is turned on. Turned it off, and see if the problem gets resolved. :)
Hi! Thanks for the help: yes, you are right! The DND mode sometimes automatically turns on...just disable this to solve.