Miui 0.12.24 n1 english language pack #1e merry xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your work and i wish you a merry xmas and happy new year with all best wishes to u and your familly ;)

Hi Mark. Happy xmas to you. I have the problem with your English pack. The ROM still in CHINESE even after flash your english pack.

For your info, during the flashing, it show that "Device is HTC Desire" It is correct file? My device is Nexus One.

I download from your above link.

Hi Mark. Happy xmas to you. I have the problem with your English pack. The ROM still in CHINESE even after flash your english pack.

For your info, during the flashing, it show that "Device is HTC Desire" It is correct file? My device is Nexus One.

I download from your above link.

The ROM is not Chinese at all, your just not setting your locale to UK or US in language and input under settings.

I am very sick and tired of blame being amounted on the pack, my work and everything else then people wonder why I say "f**k it" and then walk away"

The HTC Desire title is just a label typo, the pack is the same for desire and n1 minus the build.prop, the nexus one build prop is used so no issue! there's 100% no chinese in my pack if you apply it properly.

That's the last time I reply to any issue relating to Chinese in the rom. Sick of this ungrateful stuff!

Thanks Mark. My mistake not think about that. Before this I not need to do this to get all English after flash your English pack but only time time.
I appreciated for your work. I NEVER & EVER ungrateful your work, Mark

Do wrong I ask?

The ROM is not Chinese at all, your just not setting your locale to UK or US in language and input under settings.

I am very sick and tired of blame being amounted on the pack, my work and everything else then people wonder why I say "f**k it" and then walk away"

The HTC Desire title is just a label typo, the pack is the same for desire and n1 minus the build.prop, the nexus one build prop is used so no issue! there's 100% no chinese in my pack if you apply it properly.

That's the last time I reply to any issue relating to Chinese in the rom. Sick of this ungrateful stuff!

I just want to say thanks for all your hard work. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! You're really fast on releasing updates. Once again, Thank you!

First off, thank you for your work on the translations. Without it, I'd have to learn Chinese. With that said, and I know you say there's no chinese in the pack, but here's my issue...

photostream
photostream
photostream
photostream

As you can see (or maybe you cant...I'm not seeing the pics in the preview so I've attached shots of what I'm seeing), I have English selected and yet I get chinese in two places in the DND settings. I'm not trying to draw your wrath or anything, I'd just like to know where that small bit of chinese is and how to translate it, if it's not in the pack.

I have an EVO 4G by the way and I pretty much take the files from your pack and make my own ROM, so I'm not flashing a chinese ROM and then the english pack.

Again, thanks for all of the translations and any help you give...and Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 20101225_115922.jpg
    20101225_115922.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 441
  • 20101225_115927.jpg
    20101225_115927.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 414
  • 20101225_115946.jpg
    20101225_115946.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 414
  • 20101225_115953.jpg
    20101225_115953.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 414
First off, thank you for your work on the translations. Without it, I'd have to learn Chinese. With that said, and I know you say there's no chinese in the pack, but here's my issue...

As you can see (or maybe you cant...I'm not seeing the pics in the preview so I've attached shots of what I'm seeing), I have English selected and yet I get chinese in two places in the DND settings. I'm not trying to draw your wrath or anything, I'd just like to know where that small bit of chinese is and how to translate it, if it's not in the pack.

I have an EVO 4G by the way and I pretty much take the files from your pack and make my own ROM, so I'm not flashing a chinese ROM and then the english pack.

Again, thanks for all of the translations and any help you give...and Merry Christmas!

hey, FYI that Chinese says " blacklist log" :) you could always use google translate app and cut and paste, that might help.

I've fixed this up in 1c guys, sorry for this stupid error on my part.

You missed in ThemeManager:
<string name="theme_changed_dialog_title">配置成功!</string>

and in Monitor
<string name="message_amount">条数:%s条</string>

Hope you don't get pissed again ;)

Just extract the files, only difference really is the build.prop :)

You missed in ThemeManager:
<string name="theme_changed_dialog_title">配置成功!</string>

and in Monitor
<string name="message_amount">条数:%s条</string>

Hope you don't get pissed again ;)

i didnt:

Code:
    <string name="theme_changed_dialog_title">Installation successful!</string>

PS.

You forgot this:

Code:
	<string name="latest_send_time">Last sent: %s</string>