MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mer02

Members
Aug 7, 2017
10.2 version have a problem on xiaomi mi 5 s plus. Both gallery and messages dont work. Corrupts please help about that

JLParaon

Members
Oct 14, 2018
I forgot to report this one. I'm already using the Pie ROM on my Redmi S2 and I've been having mobile network problem on my phone. The network strength of both of my SIMs constantly go from 4G to no signal, like, every few seconds. I love the Dual 4G feature but I hope this gets fixed soon.

Notes:
• Both SIM card's preferred network type are both set to GSM/WCDMA/LTE so if 4G signal really isn't available, at least 3G must be active.
• My area shouldn't be a problem since my SIM cards' network both have 4G signal here.
• And I only had this issue after updating to Pie.

SopiMan

Members
Jun 2, 2019
Hello, another question

i have note 7 pro Chinese variant, if i flash this ROM or the Indian ROM, will it affect my lte bands?

considering the Chinese and Indian variant have different lte bands

Chinese variant has bands 7, 34, 38, 39 where as the Indian one does not

https___i.imgur.com_gqdLWRs.png

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hello, another question

i have note 7 pro Chinese variant, if i flash this ROM or the Indian ROM, will it affect my lte bands?

considering the Chinese and Indian variant have different lte bands

Chinese variant has bands 7, 34, 38, 39 where as the Indian one does not

View attachment 24932
Radio band and LTE channel are natively buried into your phone model. No way to change or modify them.
You can Flash whatever ROM you want without risk!

Reactions: SopiMan

MacGary

Members
Sep 21, 2018
Why there is no V10.2.2.0.OAGCNXM just V10.2.1.0 as stable Xiaomi.eu ROM for Mi5s - even though there is V10.2.2 China Stable Version officially available?

SopiMan

Members
Jun 2, 2019
Radio band and LTE channel are natively buried into your phone model. No way to change or modify them.
You can Flash whatever ROM you want without risk!
So to speak, all roms support all lte bands. But it is up to the devices hardware?

chillout23

Members
May 1, 2014
Latest STABLE 10.3.2.0 for Redmi 5 - rosy (HM5)

There is no option to setup sound for incoming SMS message! No option in Settings/sound and no option over SMS settings.
Anybody knows the way to set it up, maybe?

Last edited:

JoseCSS

Members
Oct 28, 2018
Latest STABLE 10.3.2.0 for Redmi 5 - rosy (HM5)

There is no option to setup sound for incoming SMS message! No option in Settings/sound and no option over SMS settings.
Anybody knows the way to set it up, maybe?
Open Settings -> Installed apps -> Messages (not SMS, and it's localized to your language) -> Notifications -> Messages -> Sound

It's ridiculous to have to go that route... but it's Android route.

And now there's no way to set 2 different sound for SMS on SIM1 and SIM2.

passosk58

Members
Apr 21, 2014
Hello. I have Redmi Note 7. Whats the best? This stable or the weekly..

Whats better for this phone? I like special features..

Carlos F

Members
Jun 14, 2019
This one runs absolutley smoth and fast on the Redmi Note 7.
Battery drain over Night only 1%
No Bugs so far.
Big Thanks to the Xiaomi.eu Team

Good Morning. This is my first post (from Spain).
I see that you have done very well this rom. I'm pending to unlock the bootloader, but I still have to wait 144 hours.
What I want you to confirm, please, is that if in all the notifications the led notifications works (to me in outlokk not) and, above all, that the notification icons are fixed or go away after a few seconds, and that, from what I read in the forum, I do not see it clearly.

Greetings and thanks.
Carlos F

Status
Not open for further replies.