Hello I don't know if I am the only one but I have bluetooth issues with v10.2 Stable on my redmi 4 pro. Can't connect or no sound in my car and with headphones can't change the volume. Can you please fix this? Everything works fine on other versions but this one is it not working.
Using google I found many links / tutorials how to install TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro (including download sources).
Have no tulip device - can not check results of google search.
Did you try it with simply using google ?
Just wanted to say thanks for this alternative! i brought the phone some time age and it was china version with global rom on the deck.
i faced many issues with global - and decided to take a new adventure with this version - and that was good move, everything that was not working in previous ROM is here. only one thing doesn't work Voice Match from google.
Hi installed Miui 10.2.2 on my MI 8SE with TWRP 1102. Everything worked fine, but I now have a severe Problem with mobile data. After adding the correct APN my phone loads tiny amounts of data and apparently thinks that my data usage Limit of my data plan is exceeded. Disabling the respective Settings or Setting the data Limit to 6GB or whatever does not help. It always warns me that the Limit is exceeded and therefore my apps are blocked from the Internet on mobile data... I have no idea how to resolve this Problem... With Miui 10.2.1 no Problem at all. Would you have an advice for me?
Hi, I installed today the Mi 8 SE ROM and it asks me for a PIN I haven't put anywhere. I can't add any google account so I can't use my mobile. As USB Debugging is not enabled, I cant flash any other ROM, I need help please,
Sorry, but I do not understand. When I install some ROM from here, I never activate USB debugging and I can do it without problems.
What is the problem?
Do not enter TWRP
Can not copy the ROM to your internal storage?
Do you have TWRP?
You can not enter fastboot?
have you tried to install with Miflash?
Hope you already have a Xiaomi account and you already logged into the phone.
I think you missed this beause the Unlocker application says that it indeed sees your device but it is not bound to the account you used when loggin into the Unlocker application.
- activate developer options (Settings - about - tap 5..8 times on MIUI version)
- go to developer options and enable OEM unlocking (Settings - Additional settings - Developer options - enable OEM unlocking) and login with your Mi account
- in developer options enable USB Debugging as well
- When you apply for the unlocking and have to choose a name write only one word and no special chars like öüóőúéáűí, no $, no ß, nor anything like ?,;.:><Đ@&ä or something like these. Just your given name, or nick..
- When you apply for the unlocking and have to type some justification just enter something like "I would like to participate in a custom ROM development and it is crucial to have unlocked bootloader to install our ROM via custom recovery."
- To get the unlocking permission you must to use the phone for 320 hours (AFAIK) before Xiaomi give you the permission (so it's activated).
Hope this helps.
If I missed anything or I'm wrong: peopel, please [FIXME].